ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Man, that first boss was tough. If they're all like that then finishing this game with just one hand is gonna be a problem. :p

Reactions: Cofman

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
I beat the game but the gallery doesn't seem to have any of the H animations, just some shitty bg screenshot montage and a CG gallery for the normal story stuff. I guess it's to be updated in the future.
What are you talking about? The gallery does contain H animations. Most of them, in fact. Are you sure you entered the correct gallery, and not the CG one?

@klx tagging you to include the unlock file, or a link to the unlock file, in the OP. Maybe then people will stop asking about it.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
I just finished it. It took several hours, but looking back at it, it wasn't too hard. Most of my time was spent walking back and forth the mansion, which is tough. You can also screw yourself over BIG time by walking in the wrong direction and changing your save point.

The art is great, the game managed to actually make me play it as intended, which is rare. All in all I hope people will spend money on this to encourage further creations by Vosmug.

The gallery is not so bad, you get all the sprites and they are animated, all though I would much have preferred the Xenotake style gallery where you could jump between story points, and watch scenes happen or fail at mobs or whatever.

*edit*

I realize some people earlier were asking for saves, so I uploaded the content of my data folder, but you are honestly going to have a problem with the gallery if you did not play the game.

Thanks but one favor,Does anyone need to mark the map so I can collect 16 notes and see if it leads to an alternate ending.

Umberfoot

Dec 5, 2017
Thanks but one favor,Does anyone need to mark the map so I can collect 16 notes and see if it leads to an alternate ending.
All 16 notes are marked as 'D#' on the Map (Comprehensive) that I posted on page 6 of this thread, but finding all 16 doesn't unlock any special scenes or endings.

Neverscored

Sep 23, 2017
I don't know why he wouldn't have a story skip to begin with. A literal half of Xenotake's scenes were in-story only.

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
What are you talking about? The gallery does contain H animations. Most of them, in fact. Are you sure you entered the correct gallery, and not the CG one?

@klx tagging you to include the unlock file, or a link to the unlock file, in the OP. Maybe then people will stop asking about it.
Oh you're right, I didn't notice you had to press x while having the character selected to view the sprites. Not bad, thanks.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
All 16 notes are marked as 'D#' on the Map (Comprehensive) that I posted on page 6 of this thread, but finding all 16 doesn't unlock any special scenes or endings.
Thanks again,Now all I need is a cheat engine to get unlimited health and unlimited orbs then I am ready to play the game

Reactions: ponyguy

Lukazuki

Jul 22, 2017
Jump back down to the statue, then proceed west. Make your way as far west as you can, then go down. Continue west, jump over the area with the broken statue, and continue further west and south until you find Leen. (where the heck is Leen i can't find her ass,i searched for her for 3 hours maybe more and i cant find her i dont even know where should i go...)Anyone can help me ?

Umberfoot

Dec 5, 2017
Jump back down to the statue, then proceed west. Make your way as far west as you can, then go down. Continue west, jump over the area with the broken statue, and continue further west and south until you find Leen. (where the heck is Leen i can't find her ass,i searched for her for 3 hours maybe more and i cant find her i dont even know where should i go...)Anyone can help me ?
If you go west from the broken statue and then south, you'll reach a section of the mansion that loops around in a rectangle. If you try to go down you'll find a cobweb blocking your way, so you need to go all the way west, then south, then east a little bit. On my Map (Comprehensive), Leen is just west of D16.

Lukazuki

Jul 22, 2017
If you go west from the broken statue and then south, you'll reach a section of the mansion that loops around in a rectangle. If you try to go down you'll find a cobweb blocking your way, so you need to go all the way west, then south, then east a little bit. On my Map (Comprehensive), Leen is just west of D16.
well i got a problem with that... i cannot find a way there,and not even on the comprehensive map i cant find a tp door or something.... upload_2018-3-10_12-3-16.png upload_2018-3-10_12-3-43.png upload_2018-3-10_12-4-12.png

ryu7432

Sep 30, 2017
For those who do want to use cheat engine, I think I can help. All the value types you're looking for are doubles. I won't touch orbs, as the number is literally given to you. The energy bar is tricky, but I found that the max value for it is 221. so if you're loading from a save, this should make things easier.
"Health," on the other hand, is hard to find, so I'll cover it's in game behavior. From what I observe, it is more accurate to call it a health state. Whenever you take damage from a red ghost or are raped, this state increments and starts and internal timer that counts down. If hit again, it increments again and (?)resets the timer(?). Initial value I believe is 0, but I know for a fact that the flashing yellow state has a value of 2 and flashing red has a value of 3. That should be enough to help find "health" states.

TL;DR
value types = doubles; max energy (red bar) = 221;
"health" states: flashing yellow = 2; flashing red = 3;

Umberfoot

Dec 5, 2017
well i got a problem with that... i cannot find a way there,and not even on the comprehensive map i cant find a tp door or something.... View attachment 75820 View attachment 75821 View attachment 75822
Oh, I see where the problem is. You need to unlock the Projection ability at the monolith to the east before you can get past the hand-in-a-tank. Here's the relevant section of my walkthrough:

You want to go west here, but your path is blocked by the disembodied hand in a tank, so go east instead. This part is a little complicated, so you’re going to want to read through the whole next line before you try it: Go east until you reach a statue with a skull head and spikes for arms and activate it. Immediately, move back and jump up to the floor above the statue, then jump onto the seals. Crawl across the seals, and you will be launched up, but you have to also jump in order to get to the next floor to the east. Proceed to the spiky monolith and obtain the power of Projection. Project yourself out of your body and destroy the spirit to the east. Project yourself again and destroy the spirit to the southwest. Jump back down to the statue, then proceed west.

Elsewhere: Miss finds the girls and tells them to flee; they all encounter Norea; Leen succeeds in fleeing, Rixa and Miss do not. (Miss gets another Arrow Scene.)

Make your way as far west as you can, then go down. Continue west, jump over the area with the broken statue, and continue further west and south until you find Leen.

Arcadia95

Mar 9, 2018
Okey, I'm in trubles! In the door who locked inside, then the little ghost who lick vena's feets, I'm without the hand, so I can't move and that ghost makes me crazy soon or later, so, what I have to do? That is insane

Umberfoot

Dec 5, 2017
Okey, I'm in trubles! In the door who locked inside, then the little ghost who lick vena's feets, I'm without the hand, so I can't move and that ghost makes me crazy soon or later, so, what I have to do? That is insane
There are two scenes when Vena encounters the licking ghost after having lost Hand, first after encountering the possessed Leen and being captured by Norea and her goons, and second after the mysterious flashback with the maid outfits.

If you have just escaped from being tied up over the altar, then go west until you reach a hole in the wall. Go through the hole into a tunnel in the wall and continue west until you fall through the floor, then keep going west until you reach a ladder. Hand is at the top of that ladder.

If you have just left the mysterious flashback where Vena was dressed as a maid, then go west and the little ghost should open the door for you. Go west until you encounter a pair of mysterious ghosts, then continue west until you reach a tentacle dangling from the ceiling. While directly underneath the tentacle, press F to have Vena masturbate, and the tentacle will pull Vena up into the tunnels. Hand is at the far end of the tunnels.

Lukazuki

Jul 22, 2017
Oh, I see where the problem is. You need to unlock the Projection ability at the monolith to the east before you can get past the hand-in-a-tank. Here's the relevant section of my walkthrough:

You want to go west here, but your path is blocked by the disembodied hand in a tank, so go east instead. This part is a little complicated, so you’re going to want to read through the whole next line before you try it: Go east until you reach a statue with a skull head and spikes for arms and activate it. Immediately, move back and jump up to the floor above the statue, then jump onto the seals. Crawl across the seals, and you will be launched up, but you have to also jump in order to get to the next floor to the east. Proceed to the spiky monolith and obtain the power of Projection. Project yourself out of your body and destroy the spirit to the east. Project yourself again and destroy the spirit to the southwest. Jump back down to the statue, then proceed west.

Elsewhere: Miss finds the girls and tells them to flee; they all encounter Norea; Leen succeeds in fleeing, Rixa and Miss do not. (Miss gets another Arrow Scene.)

Make your way as far west as you can, then go down. Continue west, jump over the area with the broken statue, and continue further west and south until you find Leen.
well i done it but it seems that is bugged or something cuz i cant project myself anymore

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes