156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
is this the most recent version? on his site there's a larger version 1.03

Also how can i save my game? the "menu" button shows ingame stats..
You can download the most recent version from Vosmug's blog. No problem there. You just need the unlock file.

The game saves automatically at certain points in the game, such as at upgrade stations.

Reactions: ponyguy

Kräbsler

Feb 28, 2018
I'm kinda stuck... can anyone help?

How do I pass the barrier after the girls got kidnapped and aren't inside the black magic circle anymore?
I follow "Miss Shadow Nightmare" but then a ghost appears and blocks the path with with this web.

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017

How do I pass the barrier after the girls got kidnapped and aren't inside the black magic circle anymore?
I follow "Miss Shadow Nightmare" but then a ghost appears and blocks the path with with this web.
If I remember right you should have recieved a new power that allows you to have an out of body experience and attack the ghost

Umberfoot

Dec 5, 2017
Ghost Hunter Vena Walkthrough

Warnings:

-This walkthrough will, obviously, contain spoilers for both the gameplay and the narrative of the entire game

-This walkthrough may occasionally reference and make comparisons to Vosmug’s previous game, Xenotake, which may be confusing if you are unfamiliar with that game

-There should be two maps attached to this walkthrough. The Map (Comprehensive) contains the various full details referenced throughout the walkthrough. The Map (Blank) is present for reference, since the comprehensive map is kind of crowded.

-I will be using the directional terms North, South, East, and West to refer to, respectively, towards-the-top-of-the-screen, towards-the-bottom-of-the-screen, towards-the-right-side-of-the-screen, and towards-the-left-side-of-the-screen

-During the walkthrough I will occasionally mention 'Arrow Scenes'. These are a certain kind of sex scene that also appeared in Xenotake, where the game pauses for the duration of the scene while allowing the player to adjust the speed and positions of the scene using the arrow keys, hence the name. All Arrow Scenes occur in the course of advancing the plot and cannot be missed, but not all such scenes are Arrow Scenes.

-Vosmug is still making daily bug updates to the game; I can verify that the walkthrough is still accurate at least as of version 1.05, but the maps and images used were taken from version 1.02. (Update: 1.07 has now been released, there is now a new section of the map that links the northern and southeastern Base Levels and becomes available near the end of the game, when you are looking for the amulet)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Preliminary Gameplay:

Like Xenotake, Ghost Hunter Vena opens in fullscreen by default. However, unlike Xenotake, GHV can be switched from fullscreen to windowed mode and back again by pressing Alt + Enter.

In the menu, press X to select and Z to return to the previous part of the menu. In the opening of the game and subsequent cutscenes, press X to proceed and press or hold CTRL to skip. However, if you are playing the game for the first time, then I personally recommend you go through the text and cutscenes, since there are, in my opinion, some good plot twists and character interactions.

Opening:

One day, Leen comes to school and makes the claim to her friends Vena and Rixa that she saw a ghost through a window in the old, abandoned Sanulier Mansion. Rixa mocks her and makes a bet: all three will go to the mansion that night and investigate. If they find any evidence of ghosts, then disbelievers Rixa and Vena will show up to school the next day naked, while if they fail to find any evidence then Leen will have to do the same.

Their teacher Sui, known to her students as ‘Miss’, interrupts, entering the bet on Leen’s side and joining them at the mansion that night. After some exposition, the four are separated after a mysterious tremor. Vena encounters a supernatural being in the form of a strange glove called ‘Hand’ (he isn’t actually called that initially; Vena starts calling him that partway through the game, but I’m using it to refer to him here because the only alternative is to call him ‘the realm guardian’ every time I refer to him), who explains that the barriers between the living and the dead have grown thin in the mansion, to the extent that most of his own power has been depleted while trying to resolve the imbalance. He and Vena make a deal, that Vena will become his host and put to rest the inhabitants of the mansion, in exchange for him lending her his power to rescue her friends.

fool013

Jan 24, 2017

You need to fly up and over. The hint to this is the pillar in the foreground.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Um hello does anyone have a download link of the full game,plus a complete save file and also a cheat engine that gives you invisibility ,unlimited ammo and complete notes?

Anyone?

Reactions: sansastarkkkhh

Miss Y

Sep 12, 2016
is the game supposed to be free or is the version 1.05 just a trial ??
Anyone can download the .exe file from the creator's blog, which is the whole game; but it won't launch without a small file that you're supposed to drop into the game's folder. And yeah, that little file is what you pay for when buying the game. So no, it's not supposed to be free and version 1.05 is not a trial.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Um hello does anyone have a download link of the full game,plus a complete save file and also a cheat engine that gives you invisibility ,unlimited ammo and complete notes?

Anyone?
Ever heard of the saying "beggars can't be choosers"? Someone already shared an unlock file earlier.

A CE table that makes you invincible is pretty easy to do. I don't know what you mean with unlimited ammo, there is no ammo in the game. And why would you want all notes via CE? Why would you want all notes in the first place? If you're going to skip the story anyway, which you'll do because you're asking for a save, why do you care about the backstory that the notes supply?

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Ever heard of the saying "beggars can't be choosers"? Someone already shared an unlock file earlier.

A CE table that makes you invincible is pretty easy to do. I don't know what you mean with unlimited ammo, there is no ammo in the game. And why would you want all notes via CE? Why would you want all notes in the first place? If you're going to skip the story anyway, which you'll do because you're asking for a save, why do you care about the backstory that the notes supply?

Sorry,It's just I am new to this thread and I just wanted to see the complete cut scenes while playing the game and also the reason why I need to have the complete notes is to see the objective complete and read the backstory on how a person becomes the final boss.Also I didn't know there was a thing called 'CE table' or cheat engine that makes you invincible ,May I have a link to that?

D

Deleted member 453290

Can anyone share the key?
Or are different keys given?

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes