3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Shanto947

Aug 1, 2019
I cannot play the game, it said syntax error, what should I do :(
This is a issue with windows

large folder names cause syntax errors because windows has a limit on how many characters
you can have in a folder/directory name. (this is a common issue with Japanese titles, because they use
paragraphs for titles) :ROFLMAO:

Try changing the folder name to something small, and that should fix the issue.

incspector

Apr 16, 2018
jeez i set everything in japanese on pc locale windos language all , and still not working , the other game kedamono not working aswell

etrus

Jun 6, 2017
1690575236366.png If you have problem with Locale emulator uncheck this option in region setting control panel. (I also changed my region non-japanese one.) After that locale emulator worked.

darklink89x

Jun 5, 2018
To anyone who cannot run the game and doesn't want to mess with a locale emulator, just change the locale on your PC. Go to Control Panel>Region>Administrative>Change System Locale, then scroll down to Japanese. Restart your computer and try running the game again.

Also make sure you have the Japanese language pack installed. Go to Language Settings > Add a Language, then scroll down to Japanese.

Luu52

Jul 13, 2022
For those who can't run the game, just running with the locale emulator is not enough, you need to download and install the Japanese language pack for Windows and then extract and run the game with the emulator. Should work. Works for me now.
what emulator do you use? this is my first VN to play so I dont really now how to run them

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
The voice actress is a bit over the top, but it's a good netorare game.

Baham88

Jun 9, 2017
For those who can't run the game, just running with the locale emulator is not enough, you need to download and install the Japanese language pack for Windows and then extract and run the game with the emulator. Should work. Works for me now.
Thank you very much, it was not working for me too but your tip helped me a lot it is working now!^^

• Red Heart
Reactions: Flannastri

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Wow... this thing only works properly if you boot it in full screen mode, and if you don't, it fucks itself for good unless you delete the saves... and if you boot it in full screen, it then fucks with your display settings...

Yeah. No. Fuck that shit. This ain't worth it no matter how good looking the art is...

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes