3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
Reactions: huntethan2
Apr 23, 2020
is this all just rapey? If I guess from pictures she seems to enjoy it at some point, is the "break point" early on or later?

Or what the hell, I don't like rapey stuff, I'm fine with it if it's not all too much, you guys think this this for me?
The "strong" rape stuff is only at the beginning. The "break point" isn't that early but she low-key starts enjoying it fairly quickly.

Reactions: John Bon Clay

floran

May 20, 2020
lmao actually nevermind, there is literally no gameplay. If anyone just wants to see the gallery and avoid all the text just hold down ctrl, there is only 1 single choice to unlock some part of the gallery, make a new game and select option 1 then new game and option 2 and that's it...that's the whole "game".

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
this forum deleted my response to you im not gonna even try anymore keep facepalming me, it's obvious this forum mods are retarded
They did? Maybe it's getting offtopic or maybe an attack response (Cuz that's usually the case). Also I didnt facepalm you.

Jan 21, 2022
what even are the two endings? the cuck stays? or the cucks mans up and leaves (finally realize that the girl he once loved is now a former shell of her old self and is now just another normal slut, craving dick and being used as cum dumpset, likely loving that she has a chance of getting a bastard child while the cuck grows to be a bitter amd cynical man who now views love as unobtainable, showing disgust to the idea of a couple having "true love").

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes