• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN HTML Completed Getting to Know Christine [v1.0] [Tora Productions]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
This is the official link to the game download. If I update the game again, or fix a bug, etc, that update will go here.

Tlaero

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
What the fuck? So she sends her very attractive friend to fuck her man to test him?

What the fuck? Wish the MC wasn't a pussy and told her how stupid that shit is.

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
That's an entirely fair way to feel. And, it was this feeling in some of the fans that paved the way for the sequel. It just took 7 years to get back to it. (-:

Tlaero

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
What the fuck? So she sends her very attractive friend to fuck her man to test him?

What the fuck? Wish the MC wasn't a pussy and told her how stupid that shit is.
I played this several years ago, and I remember that I passed the test without problems because I was crazy about Christine, so personally the scene hadn't irritated me in the least.

But since this happens in real life too, and sometimes it ends up that the "very attractive" friend takes the place of the girlfriend/boyfriend... yes, it's one of the stupidest things one can do :D

Reactions: oszapo25

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Another game by my Fave Dev. :)

Very enjoyable. (I have not played the Phreaky games)

LenioTG

Oct 11, 2017
I'm stuck at the third date, when she asks you to masturbate on the webcam stuff. The only two options are focus on riding or on nipple, and I can't go forward, no matter how many times I click there :(

EDIT: Simply, when you hear her moaning, another hidden option appears, look at christine.

moszter

Jan 31, 2019
Getting to Know Christine [v1.0] [Tora Productions]

ANDROID:

Reactions: Krull

loters

Oct 9, 2017
I played this several years ago, and I remember that I passed the test without problems because I was crazy about Christine, so personally the scene hadn't irritated me in the least.

But since this happens in real life too, and sometimes it ends up that the "very attractive" friend takes the place of the girlfriend/boyfriend... yes, it's one of the stupidest things one can do :D
I think she doesn't mind at all.
I played it some years ago and played it again just now to rebember. And i still get the feeling that she is using you in order to get her fantasies fullfilled.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She tells you how wild she is but lot of this things she says are her first time since are just experiments. And you are only there to help her experiment them all.

Last edited:

liquid74

Apr 3, 2020
Lot missing in the game going by the walkthrough. I don't see a lot of these choices in the game.

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
I'm not sure I understand what you're saying.

Tlaero

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
why doesn't this game has 'Swinging' tag? there's a swinging scene at the end which is unavoidable.

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
Been three years since I last played this I gotta let off something, I really disliked the forced swinging. All that work to satisfy Christine just to be completely stepped on as a partner in a relationship, leaves a bad taste. IMHO Keeley didn't deserved the cheating husband and getting hurt, Christine should've gotten hurt on the same level emotionally instead.

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
There was a pretty even split between people who wanted a GF like Christine and people who didn't. It was the people who were turned off by her that convinced me to make a sequel where you can choose whether or not to stay with her.

Tlaero

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
There was a pretty even split between people who wanted a GF like Christine and people who didn't. It was the people who were turned off by her that convinced me to make a sequel where you can choose whether or not to stay with her.

Tlaero
You and Mortze's female protagonists were clearly cut different from most AVNs today; personality, beauty, not a slut, not an instaslut, varying body types, etc; honestly most female characters of yours are top tier. Christine seems to be the one for me that hit rock bottom in your list of main female characters. Probably made sense if the first game was femdom, that would made her character understandable. I do hope she gets karma in your potential Keeleyverse sequels, that not everything is easily manipulated to her desires.

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
You and Mortze's female protagonists were clearly cut different from most AVNs today; personality, beauty, not a slut, not an instaslut, varying body types, etc; honestly most female characters of yours are top tier. Christine seems to be the one for me that hit rock bottom in your list of main female characters. Probably made sense if the first game was femdom, that would made her character understandable. I do hope she gets karma in your potential Keeleyverse sequels, that not everything is easily manipulated to her desires.
It was certainly a different time back then. At that point, most games were just "meet a girl on a blind date and do the right things to get to have sex with her by the end of the date." GtkC was one of the first that attempted to have a story. It definitely shows its age these days.

As for Christine herself, did you still feel that way about her when you did the Laura path in Coming to Grips with Christine? I thought she had a little bit of redemption there.

Tlaero

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
It was certainly a different time back then. At that point, most games were just "meet a girl on a blind date and do the right things to get to have sex with her by the end of the date." GtkC was one of the first that attempted to have a story. It definitely shows its age these days.

As for Christine herself, did you still feel that way about her when you did the Laura path in Coming to Grips with Christine? I thought she had a little bit of redemption there.

Tlaero
I'll try the sequel, once I have time to spare.

The_Hunter

Oct 3, 2017
Somehow I can't go on in the lesbia scene with vanessa.
I can switch bettween fingering and licking but it doesnt continue anywhere.

Do I miss something?

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes