• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Get Over It, Sugartits! [v0.1 Halloween] [Cyberscherzo Studios]

2.40 star(s) 5 Votes

CyberScherzo

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2018
This game getting abandoned is a damn shame
I was literally, working on some assets for this game at the moment you posted this.

It ain't abandoned, F95 just marks games as such if you're not doing the Patreon dripfeed and updating every few months.
We're aiming to release the 1.0 version of the game in October in time for Halloween 2023.

The level cap on breast size growth is increasing from 'level 8" to "level 20", we have several new enemies and animations and generally seeing how much content we can pack in during the next two months leading up to release. Planning to apply for a Steam page this weekend.

Sep 25, 2021
I was literally, working on some assets for this game at the moment you posted this.

It ain't abandoned, F95 just marks games as such if you're not doing the Patreon dripfeed and updating every few months.
We're aiming to release the 1.0 version of the game in October in time for Halloween 2023.

The level cap on breast size growth is increasing from 'level 8" to "level 20", we have several new enemies and animations and generally seeing how much content we can pack in during the next two months leading up to release. Planning to apply for a Steam page this weekend.
So is this getting updated today or tomorrow?

Reactions: mhm yeah

CyberScherzo

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2018
So is this getting updated today or tomorrow?
looks like no. Didn't make it.
Long story short I'm stuck in limbo with the Steam approval. (Game page has been rejected 6 times now. Game not banned though, mostly just BS stuff. Valve is being extra strict on this game because it has a horse dick in it I think.) Also just plain dragging my ass, I can't 100% blame valve since I could have ignored it and just pushed to update on Itch.io instead.

The good news is that the artist is still cranking out art and animations so that when the game *does* finally come out it'll have more content in it that it would have if I made my original release target. Aiming for "by the end of the year" at this point. When I get home later I'll post some of the new art to itch. to try to make up for it a little.

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
Also I don't understand why this game would get rejected for Steam approval, it doesn't break any of Steam's rules, it just takes a press kit and the $100 deposit. So long as FarmD and Flora & Sauna both exist on Steam, there's absolutely no chance they denied a BE game for it being too lewd.

Observation: the Patreon hasn't been updated in a year, the Itch hasn't been updated in two (I think?), and the dev still visits F95 regularly.
Feels like a "crash and burn causing depression" situation, but IDK.
There's absolutely nothing stopping them from adding a paid version of the game to Itch while the Steam stuff gets sorted out, it takes like 10 minutes to set up a game on Itch, even faster if the game's already on there (it is), and I assume the dev's already got a payment processor linked too, so uploading the game would take probably literally 5 clicks and a changelog.

2.40 star(s) 5 Votes