• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity - Get Over It, Sugartits! [v0.1 Halloween] [Cyberscherzo Studios]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Just a Horny Bastard

This is being ranked more harshly than it would be if it weren't for the dev trying to act like this game wasn't abandoned. If not for that, it's a 3/5

The game itself is painfully simple, but not the worst way to burn a few minutes, and if you're starving for Breast Expansion content like a few of us are, this is like a light snack.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

swe920

Very generic boring side scroller, no enemies interact with you, they just insta kill you and do nothing. The gameplay is just going up and down and picking up stuff that flies into you. The death scenes are meh, and the animations are even worse. Hard skip
  3. 2.00 star(s)

latrop16

Review for v0.1:
    The game is very simple and you play it just to farm points to unlock the gallery.
    But the Gallery is just 5 pictures and one animations.
    I like the art, but beside of, at least at current state the game is nothing special, not even fappable.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Rochin

I really liked the art. It's simplistic and gives off a fun vibe, the "dorky looking hot girl" character design is also very appealing. The gallery could be unlocked in a different way though, just buying lewd content feels kind of bland. It would be interesting Making different stages instead of a single long run and unlocking the lewd content as you progress on stages. Adding smaller enemies, like bats would make it more challenging and fun to play. I also missed vertical movement, it would give the gameplay more freedom. Now there's a key element i'd love to see more on games with shorter gameplays, storytelling. I always use magic matchup by HentaiWriter as an example, cause it's a short, simple game, but the more you play it, the more you discover new things. To me, what would me this game perfect is.
    • Give the character a backstory. It doesn't have to be anything too far fetched, just something silly like "i ran out of mana/materials for a ritual, i need to restock", then you progress with the story as the player finishes the stages
    • Include the lewd content in the story. A well written sex scene is as important as the art itself, and it can be something simple, with a fun dialogue.
    • Make different game over scenes as the player progresses. It will stimulate the player to win and lose, to see all content
    • Sex sprites would also be good, if possible. Instead of instant loss, the enemies would molest the heroine while she tries to free herself. That's a classic
    I understand the game is in a very early version, but i see a lot of potential here. I wish the dev good luck, cause the talent you already have.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

GracefulDarkness

it's like, kind of fun, but the gameplay loop gets really repetitive and seems to be taking forever to actually make any progress.

since this is in a 0.1 state it's definitely possible it'll iron out some stuff, but as of now it's just kind of boring (not really frustrating at least) with some good scenes--though i haven't even got all of them yet as of writing this, since it just takes so long to do so. the ones i've seen are good, though