VN Unity Abandoned Genuine Hero [v0.2.2] [ElTomaso]

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GenuineHero-0.2.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
There is a picture with the title BJ but no oral sex tag? Why don't they include all the tags at once? I evaluate games by the tags that interest me first, only then the visuals and then the gameplay and plot, it’s a huge omission not to indicate what the game includes. Annoying, I might just skip a project that I might actually like, how many projects have I missed already? Who simply decided not to indicate the tag...
Tags on F95 are only added once content has been added to the game. planned content is not tagged.
The game just updated a few days ago and nobody notified the mods.

When you see such a case. report the first post. select "other". and add "latest update added a blowjob scene so you need to add the tag for it"

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Karnewarrior

El Tomaso

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2018
game keeps crashing during the climax of the very first encounter

edit: trying the gallery as well, it crashes any time there's a climax
I don't know if it works because I can't test it but could you try to go to the game folder -> GenuineHero_Data\StreamingAssets and remove all the ABC files ( they have weird names ). Only the abc files don't touch the 'aa' folder.

This way you won’t see the alembic liquid simulations (cum) but hopefully it doesn’t crash anymore. I should probably put a setting to disable it to be honest.

El Tomaso

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2018
El Tomaso

I am curious, can you actually get zara to submit to you through sexual domination?
her dialog does change a bit but still leads to bad end when following her.
or do you need to somehow get
+goblin
with her until she likes you enough to safely follow her?
The "bad end" is unavoidable and part of the story. Right now the character "likes" only change little stuff here and there. But the plan is to have the next chapter have two routes for Zara.

I'm unsure when I'm gonna continue the story. I'm going to try to get new monstergirls in the gallery for a little bit. Trying to improve graphics UI and that sort of stuff.

Ah, and no grinding needed. I literally just check if you are positive or negative. At least on that event. But right now nothing gets unlocked by having a character like you more or hate you.

Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
I don't know if it works because I can't test it but could you try to go to the game folder -> GenuineHero_Data\StreamingAssets and remove all the ABC files ( they have weird names ). Only the abc files don't touch the 'aa' folder.

This way you won’t see the alembic liquid simulations (cum) but hopefully it doesn’t crash anymore. I should probably put a setting to disable it to be honest.
this seems to have worked

Reactions: El Tomaso

lorddosharens

Aug 17, 2023
We need more games like this, ElTomaso your game is amazing, animations are well done and the plot is fine, i like how you do the fights ;), please keep up with this project it certainly has future

Reactions: Skiraka

El Tomaso

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2018
what is an alembics ?
It's a type of animation I use to simulate liquids like spit or cum. For some reason it causes unity to crash in some PCs.
Because it's unity crashing, and not the game. I can't really stop it through code.

Maybe I could preventively disable them in certain computer specifications but I don't even know what is really the cause so I just put a setting to disable them if it crashes.

Reactions: harem.king

Lumipos

Jul 20, 2022
The "bad end" is unavoidable and part of the story. Right now the character "likes" only change little stuff here and there. But the plan is to have the next chapter have two routes for Zara.

I'm unsure when I'm gonna continue the story. I'm going to try to get new monstergirls in the gallery for a little bit. Trying to improve graphics UI and that sort of stuff.

Ah, and no grinding needed. I literally just check if you are positive or negative. At least on that event. But right now nothing gets unlocked by having a character like you more or hate you.
Getting captured and going to camp is the intended part of the story? Game is only done up to that point? I was wondering if I'm supposed to see extra content if I get enough +goblin with Zara but nothing ever happened.

El Tomaso

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2018
Getting captured and going to camp is the intended part of the story? Game is only done up to that point? I was wondering if I'm supposed to see extra content if I get enough +goblin with Zara but nothing ever happened.
Yes, It's not gonna be that bad.

I probably should have indicated that in the message that pops up because, in retrospects, it looks like a bad ending.

I don't plan to ever have stuff that you have to grind out. The likeness of a character will only affect what happens at certain points in the story. But you won't have to grind to progress with a girl. Just that, depending on your score, you'll get one route or another.

Reactions: hofom77573
4.60 star(s) 7 Votes