VN Unity Abandoned Genuine Hero [v0.2.2] [ElTomaso]

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
That being said, I might still do male on futa, since I don't think I will be modeling male monster races ( you can't fuck them, waste of time ).
Excuse me? They have perfectly good asses to ream! Sure, it's not *breeding* sex, but that's still an option to fuck! :p

zerosu13

Dec 16, 2018
This game is excellent! I have enjoyed a lot with those horny goblins, I would like to keep updating the game and can include more sexy races to be able to fuck.

Reactions: BanditoMarito

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
- I am conflicted on futa, I like futa, but there will not be ntr/cuck stuff, and male on futa is not that interesting. And to make the protagonist Futa, in my opinion, is way more than just changing the model. Plus the animations woudn't fit. Too much work, maybe next game. That being said, I might still do male on futa, since I don't think I will be modeling male monster races ( you can't fuck them, waste of time ). So I might end up making futa the "males" of this world.
One thing to consider is target audiences.
Thus far you had male MC fucking multiple females.
If he starts fucking futa's that changes the target audience.

Reactions: Shadowen

El Tomaso

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2018
Excuse me? They have perfectly good asses to ream! Sure, it's not *breeding* sex, but that's still an option to fuck! :p
After thinking about it I decided against futa. I guess there are different types of futa enjoyers. But for me the whole point is to have the dick-lust driven futa fuck other girls. For that it would have to be the protagonist and the game revolve around that.

It could actually work if you were a girl and were summoned with a dick. (That's actually a good idea) But that's rewriting everything and I already go slow enough as is.

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
After thinking about it I decided against futa. I guess there are different types of futa enjoyers. But for me the whole point is to have the dick-lust driven futa fuck other girls. For that it would have to be the protagonist and the game revolve around that.

It could actually work if you were a girl and were summoned with a dick. (That's actually a good idea) But that's rewriting everything and I already go slow enough as is.
Hah, I was talking about men, there. X3 Since you were positing having futa as the "men" of the world.

• Haha
Reactions: El Tomaso

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GenuineHero-0.18.01
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Jun 28, 2020
This is pretty fun. Hoping to see more of it. Some things to consider moving forward though:

- The approval text is kind of bright on the bright background and can be hard to see. I would either make it a text box in one of the corners of the screen or text that is very very clear to see.

- It would be nice to do all sex positions in a single battle. As is, it seems like there are 3 or 4 where you are dominant and 3 or 4 where you are submissive. But doing 3 of either ends the battle.

- When you first get put into the sandbox, it's a bit jarring to figure out what to do. I was trying to figure out what buttons or whatever to use in order to move. I'm glad you're not doing a lot of moving around, but it could help to be clear that all available events are in the boxes at the top of the screen.

Reactions: El Tomaso

blewdster

Sep 17, 2019
I would highly recommend checking this game out. The current content in the game while somewhat small is pretty good. I'm excited to see where this one goes.

The gallery has 4 characters available atm. It's kinda nice that the two goblin characters share the same skeleton I guess and all of the goblin animations can be viewed with either character. I would love to see this with some of the human characters as well once it gets more fleshed out.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Game is too damn buggy. While getting hand Job from Laylah game froze up after she said this smell. It locks up a lot.

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
El Tomaso

I am curious, can you actually get zara to submit to you through sexual domination?
her dialog does change a bit but still leads to bad end when following her.
or do you need to somehow get
+goblin
with her until she likes you enough to safely follow her?

Reactions: ranmaranmaranma

FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021
There is a picture with the title BJ but no oral sex tag? Why don't they include all the tags at once? I evaluate games by the tags that interest me first, only then the visuals and then the gameplay and plot, it’s a huge omission not to indicate what the game includes. Annoying, I might just skip a project that I might actually like, how many projects have I missed already? Who simply decided not to indicate the tag...

Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
game keeps crashing during the climax of the very first encounter

edit: trying the gallery as well, it crashes any time there's a climax

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 7 Votes