• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
There is sex and pregnancy but the pregnancy may not be seen yet, I have not gotten that far yet.

There are several girls with easy to get sex Kiko is the first one with Elsa the 2nd one, so far Rita was the last one for me to get and I hear the nurse if you go GF route with her you get sex there to.
I have not tried the sex option with the nurse's friends because I not into that type but will try the girl sometime this month.
Kiko look at and get a copy of her pic's on her phone and tell her so.
Elsa instead of dinner with sister/cousin go to dinner with Elsa.
Rita takes a lot of dates and remember what she tells you about her self about her likes and dislikes.

Those 3 are all I have gotten sex with so far but working on the nurse at this time.

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
Anyone know how to open the console? Shift+O no longer seems to work....
open game/ renpy/ common / search the first voice 00 console open with notepad++ search the line 108
# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
config.console = False make change False with True
config.console = True close and in game click right shift + o ( o not zero)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
open game/ renpy/ common / search the first voice 00 console open with notepad++ search the line 108
config.console = False make change False with True
config.console = True close and in game click right shift + o ( o not zero)
No need for that way anymore not with this little program.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
@Bruni Multimedia

Well now I have a 4 yo in the REP update General_Practitioner 2018-03-31 13-39-37-02.jpg

This is the who I am examining General_Practitioner 2018-03-31 13-56-02-26.jpg and this General_Practitioner 2018-03-31 13-56-05-42.jpg is the child on the table.

This so far is the only child this happens with.

I don't know if you meant to have a pic here or not but its empty. General_Practitioner 2018-03-31 14-13-43-20.jpg

I would use "Hello folks" instead of "Hello gentlemen", gentlemen is several men in a group. General_Practitioner 2018-03-31 14-20-07-58.jpg

I notice this but never got a chance to get a pic until now.

This is the first Tuesday after the trip to big hospital and I can not go to work there until I get new staff but new staff will not be hired for 2 more days. General_Practitioner 2018-03-31 14-30-56-47.jpg

Ok the first weekend after hiring new staff is the first time I see the day clock is off from the time clock. General_Practitioner 2018-03-31 14-55-13-45.jpg General_Practitioner 2018-03-31 14-55-15-44.jpg General_Practitioner 2018-03-31 14-55-23-19.jpg

Reactions: L7Bear

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
any completed walkthrough?
Sorry no for the story but most of the info for the medical part is in the codex in the game and you can refer to it at any time you need it.

aessir

Jun 18, 2017
Found some problems/bugs with the current REP version

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, any chance they could be adult ladies instead of kids? It would be more worthwile playing the check-ups to undress hot chicks instead of children. As it is I just cheat me some money at the beginning and skip the children. If you could check ladies for breast cancer or STDs or whatever, there would be an incentive to actually play them.

Unless pedo is the new incest in here. XD

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Another bug exam.

The mother comes in and talks about her son's problem then Morgan comes in and I start the exam to do a general exam on him and once I click on the glass he goes nude plus the ear eye and nose glass is way off. General_Practitioner 2018-03-31 20-55-16-32.jpg General_Practitioner 2018-03-31 20-55-17-97.jpg

Reactions: Bruni Multimedia

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
@aessir Not all games need to have all NPC's sexualized there is enough sex in this game anyway.

dav3knight

Oct 1, 2017
This is one of great game ... i like the flow of the story, about medic, .... but since every update need to play from the start ... better i wait until THE FINAL version ...:D

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Sorry no for the story but most of the info for the medical part is in the codex in the game and you can refer to it at any time you need it.
1. There's a lot of choices in story content, and it is unclear which paths have been developed and which are not, so it would be useful for a story walkthru. I'll try to make an unofficial one someday, but I hope that someone else will beat me to it, because I've seen plenty of comments here about stories I haven't found yet.

2. The dynamic child exams include medical conditions not found in the codex, like "cradle cap" (which doesn't have any symptoms during the exam, just the mom's mention of the kid having dandruff), while what exams to perform seem a bit peculiar (no reason given why the kid is there, performing some exams is $0 unprofessional yet backing up and skipping some of the exams is $200 "not very thorough"... I hadn't bought all the equipment yet, so maybe it's solved with a routine blood test or something.)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
1. There's a lot of choices in story content, and it is unclear which paths have been developed and which are not, so it would be useful for a story walkthru. I'll try to make an unofficial one someday, but I hope that someone else will beat me to it, because I've seen plenty of comments here about stories I haven't found yet.

2. The dynamic child exams include medical conditions not found in the codex, like "cradle cap" (which doesn't have any symptoms during the exam, just the mom's mention of the kid having dandruff), while what exams to perform seem a bit peculiar (no reason given why the kid is there, performing some exams is $0 unprofessional yet backing up and skipping some of the exams is $200 "not very thorough"... I hadn't bought all the equipment yet, so maybe it's solved with a routine blood test or something.)
1. So far you can only have 1 GF at a time and you are allowed to switch who it is all you want in game to test each one.

Rita is the hardest one because you must do at least 20 dates with her and learn and remember what she likes and don't like and it will change up some with each playthrough.

2. Was only for patreons to test but as always it got leaked here and it will be better after bugs fixes go in.

Reactions: L7Bear

FPA

Feb 22, 2018
Need to take out text in intro about Vanilla mode, as options are not available in Menu anymore. Was a bit confused but realised undressing options are now available after patients lie down on the table.

Also, top dialogue options are now way too high, can´t read them sometimes when there are a lot of choices..

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes