3.30 star(s) 53 Votes
Jun 27, 2017
Can someone explain to me what this says? "At a younger age, we take ourselves, we leave ourselves with great ease: there is no consecration bond and therefore we tend to unravel."
When we are young, we fall in love easy, but without developing deep bonds, our relationships fall apart.

Reactions: VVhisper

Itsfayr

Nov 19, 2021
I played the latest android version from the link a few posts above, the stats screen is still fucked up and you can't click the go home icon on the map.

DraKeoniS

May 11, 2020
Hello, anyone could help me? When i call Claudia she invite me to a dinner and my character say they will take the train tomorrow morning, thing is that nothing happen after that and there is no train to take (the icon used for the date/hospital don’t work in this situation) tried to look trought the threat to see if there was a solution but while someone brought that up already he was never answered.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I'm kinda baffled. I don't know if this game is just super bugged or if it sucks. Confusing issues include the phone function being worthless (just link to patreon, pictures that don't work, link to a defunct website etc) as it says you can call your girls but there is no option to call or text. There is a heart function on the toolbar that is greyed out and not clickable so I don't know what that does, if anything, ever. Whenever I try to click on home nothing happens so why is it even on the map? No matter how many times I click on the hospital even after I am working there it just says I don't have to work there and I'm not dating anyone there. So I lose money for not working there. If I hire more than four employees the second screen of their daily report breaks the game. Clicking on the vehicles on the stat screen breaks the game. There are lots of examples of text being in the wrong place, just missing, or being on top of each other. When you try to compete against anyone in swimming and they have more points than you just give up and lose because using stamina gives you extra points but you also lose them while your competitor stays at the exact same points. The management aspect makes Baby Jesus cry. No matter how much you raise your fame the amount of money you earn is completely random, but on most days just 100 bucks. Your employees are completely fucking useless idiots that cost you money and also lose money. On one out of four days they might have a good day where they earn enough money to cover all the money that they lost previously. You can spend ruinous amounts of money to train them in areas where they have a deficiency (some are better than others but none are perfect) and when they come back after having 10 days off they still fail even in areas where they have high scores and lose money for your clinic. You are actually happy when they take like 4 days off in a week because at least that day you won't lose money. The nurse that comes with the clinic is the worst perpetrator, an absolute failure machine, and not only can't you train her but you also can't fire her. All you can do is hire an additional nurse who also fails because they both have problems that are mirrors of each other. I get a girl to agree to be my girlfriend and then never see her again. I suppose that I can use my imagination. There are places that say it would be great to take your girlfriend (spa, beach, bowling alley) but you always go there alone. There are stores that just lie empty for the entire game like the electronics store and the auto shop. Even though this is a completed game it still feels unfinished.

There are good things about the game. I haven't had any problems with the exam function. Now mind you I have only played through once and maybe I triggered one bug early that resulted in cascading bugs. But all in all the user experience of this game was really negatively affected by these issues.

heborn1996

Mar 25, 2022
Hi,i want to ask ,the song of game start menu is amzing,but i donn't know the name and the singer,so,please tell me!!!!thank!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Draco0

Welfyyyy

Apr 4, 2022
The return button is greyed out (at the daily earnings pop-up), how can I fix this??? tried reloading still nth...

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes