3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
Thanks I thought I couldn't because I stopped playing for a while and it seemed that the dev had removed the options to relate sexually with the patients so I was a little hesitant to try again, thanks for the clarifications.

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
I wanted to know is it possible to win the case against Ms. Ellis or not, or if I can avoid the process

evil_lep

Nov 3, 2018
Parts of the game break if it's unpacked so those issues will most likely show up in the compressed version since it was unpacked.

I'm sure it's possible to fix the problem but I doubt anyone cares enough to figure it out since the game is kind of old now.
Ah, I was wondering no matter how many times I re-installed and even added the suggest variable.rpy fix it still wasn't working right, so I guess the compressed need to be removed than, since as is it's unplayable to the extant of proceeding through after the tutorial is over.

Sep 5, 2019
How do i fix this?
"I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'renpy/common/000atl.rpy', 1631219226, 13) is defined twice, at renpy/common/000atl.rpy:25 and renpy/common/000atl.rpy:25.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 492, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "renpy/script.py", line 283, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "renpy/script.py", line 797, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "renpy/script.py", line 473, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "renpy/script.py", line 452, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'renpy/common/000atl.rpy', 1631219226, 13) is defined twice, at renpy/common/000atl.rpy:25 and renpy/common/000atl.rpy:25.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266

Thu Aug 11 13:52:11 2022"

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
How do i fix this?
"I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 492, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "renpy/script.py", line 283, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "renpy/script.py", line 797, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "renpy/script.py", line 473, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "renpy/script.py", line 452, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266

Thu Aug 11 13:52:11 2022"
You most probably have unpacked (one of) the game's .rpa files and kept the .rpa file as well. Now everything in the game is defined twice: inside the .rpa file and in its own file on the disk.

Remove the .rpa file you unpacked.

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
I have a doubt I released the appointment with the policeman who thought he was sterile at the end of the appointment he said that his wife would show up at the office for an appointment too but I never received her visit, the same thing happens with that blonde patient who comes in the office with her husband and we can have sex with her in front of her husband in the end of that she says that she would come back but she still hasn't appeared I wanted to know if these 2 characters will appear yet or it's an incomplete content.

why does the game reset after completing the year like my relationship with sister will start all over again

Last edited:

VVhisper

Jan 29, 2019
Can someone explain to me what this says? "At a younger age, we take ourselves, we leave ourselves with great ease: there is no consecration bond and therefore we tend to unravel."

2016er

Jun 20, 2017
Hi, I played this game long time ago, there's a kid patient and his mom earlier in the game, Back then I wished we could have fucked that mom, I forget the name, did she came back later?

Zenitsu_19

Mar 24, 2022
View attachment 73727

Overview
:
Become a General Practitioner
Live the everyday life of a General Practitioner: go to the clinic every day and meet new patients, develop your skills through study, and manage your clinic and your staff. With dozens of items to buy and an always short budget will you be able to treat your patients in the best way?
General Practitioner features a very long and deep storyline that will take you in a world of mystery and deception. Explore the game's main story while enjoying the other activities available in town. The whole game contains more than 40 hours of gameplay and it's growing update after update!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-03-01
Release Date: 2021-12-22
Developer: Bruni Multimedia - - - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 2.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Roadmap To Final Release:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac: - MEGA - -
Others:
COMPRESSED * - ANDROID *

Extras: - WALKTHROUGH - Startup crash fix

Thanks to Samken for sharing the latest version!
* This unofficial version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 126894 View attachment 126895 View attachment 126896 View attachment 126897 View attachment 126898 View attachment 126899 View attachment 126900 View attachment 126901 View attachment 126902
Incest patch ?

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes