General MMD

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
signature
Holy shit 200GB!? I had no idea he has so much stuff. I appreciate the upload, though I think I'll pass on this one cause I don't have 200gb to spare. Do you know if there's anything in there that can't be found anywhere else or is this just Iwara?

aglingua

Aug 8, 2020
Hey all, so the unfortunate reality is that if they were willing to shut down the DrEzal thread for not being totally within their rules, they will eventually shut down this thread because we are sharing MMD in a place that is meant to just discuss it.

I made an alternate thread on a different forum that we can use. Posting it here so we can start using it, and also so the link is there before they decide to nuke the thread without even the option of adding a link saying where we're moving. :)

Danalfr

Jun 6, 2020
Holy shit 200GB!? I had no idea he has so much stuff. I appreciate the upload, though I think I'll pass on this one cause I don't have 200gb to spare. Do you know if there's anything in there that can't be found anywhere else or is this just Iwara?
There are a good amount of videos that is not on iwara, they are probably in higher patreon tier.

Sep 5, 2020
Others I am searching for.

silver cat
I have an older copy of Silver Cat MMD collection I grabbed from Kemono several months ago. It's missing newer videos but all the MEGA links there appear to be dead now.
Looking at the post list at Kemono I think the last one I have is "Prinz Eugen - Cowgirl 2nd R18 4K Uploaded (Patreon)" dated 2022-05-14.
The bundle I have is 98.4 GB, 134 files (my torrent client reads it as 105 GB though).
I'll try seeding it but my upload speed can be inconsistent and I'm unable to seed 24/7 so there will be interruptions. Sorry for the inconvenience, unfortunately this is the best I can do so please be understanding.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: I forgot the new thread is supposed to be the Off-Topic one, I'll paste this post there too.

Last edited:

Jabh

Oct 3, 2018
Someone have Rizme's collection?
all MEGA links on Kimocho are dead.

Last edited:

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
When it comes to MMD besides the insect stuff I like animated strip sequences. You know, when a video shows the character actually stripping manually with their hands, instead of just the clothes suddenly disappearing.
There's this one user on Iwara I like called Krag who focuses on stuff like this. Krag's also got a playlist full of such videos with animated stripping linked on their profile, if anyone's interested.
(Other than hating the "insect" stuff to the extent that I find it very strange that anyone likes it) I strongly agree, that was what pulled me to MMD in the first place. Those vids showing actual animation involving stripping are 100x better than the millionth iteration of an identical dance, where someone has just pulled the .vmd motion and the only "creativity" that went into it is updating the graphics. I'll take a video showing original emotion/enthusiasm/movement by the dancer over the most graphically polished cookie-cutter MMD video any day of the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.