GEN.K (NTR)

Blead666

Mar 9, 2019
You can't anymore. Anonfiles is no longer online. Go to the thread I created for this collection and everything will be there. CLICK
Which one should I download for the Happy Dragon Boat Festival?

Thanks for the quick response btw

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I will not check previously this post (lazy)
instead I will take 1 request from time to time if u want something reuploaded (if I have it)
will use mixdrop for that. remember to check the other GEN.K thread before u ask.

Wanderdude

Jan 16, 2024
yes. its mkv (I prefer mp4) because theres no way to download the video+audio together, its 2 files. (seems the vimeo did some security updates)
and to "merge it" together in the best way possible MKV is good for that, its 100% copy and not re-encoding.
Sorry to bother you, but how do you access this link, I click and right click but cannot get an option to open. thank you!

yitan1983

Jun 16, 2017
a small problem, I downloaded it at 540 without realizing it and it is not in mp4 (I changed it so it is now in mp4) I can't download it again so I will upload it like this

Due to this, maybe I will upload it sooner since it is not perfect (it looks good but there is some lag) do you want me to upload it today? In this case only the new one and until Wednesday afternoon, CL5 on the weekend, tell me and I'll see if I can upload it today and I'm sorry for my download failure.

Last edited:

notgeilerdude

Nov 21, 2020
a small problem, I downloaded it at 540 without realizing it and it is not in mp4 (I changed it so it is now in mp4) I can't download it again so I will upload it like this

Due to this, maybe I will upload it sooner since it is not perfect (it looks good but there is some lag) do you want me to upload it today? In this case only the new one and until Wednesday afternoon, CL5 on the weekend, tell me and I'll see if I can upload it today and I'm sorry for my download failure.
Yes, upload today please.

Last edited:

yitan1983

Jun 16, 2017
I uploading,very slow,maybe in 3 u 4 hours,Anyway, as soon as I post it, remember ONLY UNTIL WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON OR THURSDAY TOMORROW

Errr,i live the game i playing and the upload up more fast,posibility in 20 u 30 min

Last edited: