GEN.K (NTR)

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
GEN.K has 52 patrons right now. he has goals. and when he reach 100 patrons he will start creating a game.
thats good news. I hope he can get more support. he started his patron page 2 years ago so its a slow ride.
(like my team, its slow). but I hope for his success and would love to play a game made by him. he need exposure so share it around if u can, anywhere u think people would enjoy it.

oklol111

Mar 7, 2021
GEN.K has 52 patrons right now. he has goals. and when he reach 100 patrons he will start creating a game.
thats good news. I hope he can get more support. he started his patron page 2 years ago so its a slow ride.
(like my team, its slow). but I hope for his success and would love to play a game made by him. he need exposure so share it around if u can, anywhere u think people would enjoy it.
Looks like he's updated, needs a hero :cry:

Lagasse

May 7, 2023
Sorry, may i ask how do i download the files uploaded to anonfiles? cant seem to access the any links from it. Thank you

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
It's downloaded but I'm on holiday for a few days. Once I'm home I'll edit the thread.

Reactions: DemonVz

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
part 3, 1080p mkv

yes. its mkv (I prefer mp4) because theres no way to download the video+audio together, its 2 files. (seems the vimeo did some security updates)
and to "merge it" together in the best way possible MKV is good for that, its 100% copy and not re-encoding.