Collection Video GEN.K NTR Collection [GEN.K] [2024-03-30]

yitan1983

Jun 16, 2017
Mega link have separated all works one for one,for my is crazy upload 12 GB in one

I don't know about the OP, but I thank SAHC, you never know when they can take down my mega account again (although this time I have a backup) at least think that this way there are several download links and just in case they delete some there will always be another

ivanov95

Oct 23, 2017
In My Innocent Girlfriend folder there's a GEN.K_short2.pdf with a password, does anyone knows it? And is there GEN.K_short1.pdf missing or something?

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
In My Innocent Girlfriend folder there's a GEN.K_short2.pdf with a password, does anyone knows it? And is there GEN.K_short1.pdf missing or something?
The password is the same as the text file name.

Reactions: ivanov95

yitan1983

Jun 16, 2017
Ummm i dont remember but the names changes,you have check 1 for 1 o looking images for reference but all works is there and the pass is in the contraseña folder and for part 1 in some work(olds)is only a image o not comic

Rami 2030

Aug 21, 2017
I kinda wish these had been seperated into different downloads. 12gig when I already have most of them downloaded from previous updates is a bit much.
Use the torrent option when you add the file to the torrent client app dont download all the files just the one u want by uncheck every thing and only check like the latest video for example.

Reactions: Supreme Leader
Apr 14, 2019
Use the torrent option when you add the file to the torrent client app dont download all the files just the one u want by uncheck every thing and only check like the latest video for example.
This here. Mega cant do large, and separating sucks. Just use the torrent link. It's fast and you can pick whatever, or just get the whole thing without getting locked out.

Faloperito

Jun 23, 2017
I know this has been already asked a couple of replies above, but I cannot get the password correctly for the "GEN.K_short2.pdf". I have read the replies, and tried the answers depicted... but I cannot make it work.

Can someone, please, write the working password here so I can use it?

yitan1983

Jun 16, 2017
Is working,i check,lol you had already scared me, luckily I have a backup but it would be 3 times that I upload it