Collection Video GEN.K NTR Collection [GEN.K] [2024-03-30]

yitan1983

Jun 16, 2017
As a creator it is a good way to publicize the product to make it public at the same time it is important, as a monthly subscriber gen.k does good work and the more subscribers the better for everyone, that is why I will never put it on the same day or give the video pass

Many good creators died for publishing all their work the same day it came out, it's sad but at least for my part I will try to make sure Gen.K doesn't die

LoveMyNiece

Dec 5, 2021
I don't think he dies if one person publishes his work straight away, I think that unlike other excellent creators I follow, he doesn't need to work, but finances himself with subscribers, it has to be said however, that it is wrong to publish new work straight away, it is also a lack of respect towards those who create and work hard, it is very appreciable what you are doing

Reactions: yitan1983

yitan1983

Jun 16, 2017
As long as gen.k doesn't make the anger, I will continue like this, he knows that I upload his works, if one day he tells me not to do it, then instead of a week or 10 days you would have to wait a month, it is the acceptable limit for every creator, Even so, things are going well so I highly doubt that will happen in the short term.

yitan1983

Jun 16, 2017
I have searched on the gen.k page and there is no video of CL 00 and 01, it is from 02 that there are videos, anyway in 30 minutes I will renew the link folder with. the new pdf CL backtime

Reactions: Rami 2030