Recommending Gay Protagonist Games List

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

dddaaannn000

Dec 10, 2022
Yea and any chance the whole game with DLC on the Mac version too^
it's impossible to play dead dating whitour buying it, i think.
you have to log in with your itch.io account and play from the itch.io app for it to run properly.
but if you're considering buying i would reccomend to wait the the dev releases hunk city, which seem to be a better game all considered. dead dating doesn't show the mc on sex scenes, which is one thing that really annoys me in hgames

miral29

Sep 16, 2017
Any recommendations from a player who played Lust Odyssey, Lustful Desires, and Lust for Adventure?

After checking the list, it contains male who look like female. I really want to play games with strong looking men. I hope someone will make a bara/no mainly futa/no mainly twinks gay game list or there is already like that?

Ramdom34

Jul 5, 2021
this is probably not gonna happen but does anyone know if they have Pocketdateboy pizza boy Giorgio? it's kind of an older game and apparently their website shut down and I want to know if anyone has it or willing to share or something lol

Midn8

Feb 26, 2023
Any recommendations from a player who played Lust Odyssey, Lustful Desires, and Lust for Adventure?

After checking the list, it contains male who look like female. I really want to play games with strong looking men. I hope someone will make a bara/no mainly futa/no mainly twinks gay game list or there is already like that?
I am also looking for games similar to these, I think these are probably the best ones I have played, unfortunately most games now are full of furry characters.
I do suggest Robin Morningwood, which is in the ball park of the games you mentioned.

Last edited:

house900

Mar 30, 2023
I am also looking for games similar to these, I think these are probably the best ones I have played, unfortunately most games now are full of furry characters.
I do suggest Robin Morningwood, which is in the bank park of the games you mentioned.
Well, furry isn't a problem for me so please, enlighten us to those as well

Reactions: Melmoth99

Lochy1234

Mar 6, 2022
Hello, I wouldn't like to bother but could someone publish this vn
The truth is, I haven't found too many places where they mention this vn, and I would like to be able to see the cgs, but they are only available for patreons

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes