Recommending Gay Protagonist Games List

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

borednephi

Sep 3, 2023
Apocalyptic World was interesting,
You can focus on only male slaves if you want. It's pretty dark.

nyrinie

Jan 4, 2021
Apocalyptic World was interesting,
You can focus on only male slaves if you want. It's pretty dark.
I don't get it. it only lets me capture females 0.0

Edit: you have to go to the main site to access everything.

Last edited:
Reactions: GoldenLamp

nyrinie

Jan 4, 2021
I played it a bit and the general idea is cool, but I only encountered girls. I have everything enabled tho.
Click on the official site link that's the latest version that also has m/m
I got them by fighting , knocking them out and capturing lol
I dont think there is a way to change the dreams

Yattien

Mar 8, 2021
Every day I get excited seeing alerts from this thread, only to see it's this neverending discussion - Could you please take this somewhere else?
Almost as if...bear with me here...this is a forum and only the mods can control what is posted and not posted in a topic. Shocking, I know.

Ironic that the notification about your post, which isn't about a game at all, might have also disappointed someone.

This one is amaazing!!!!!! The animation is so good!!! English ver.'s voice audio is a little clunky due to it being AI runned, i think, but its so easily dismissed over the sexy stuff thats happening :p My joystick had a good time heheh
That does look good :O

Reactions: yummiki24

Moozie

May 30, 2021
TS has more specific thread for that, there are the bara and femboys only thread, this thread is more the general, so for those who only looking for bara or femboys can go to those thread instead and for those who are not into bara or femboys or those who are into both can keep looking in here
but I am a bit agree we need more thread for fury so they can be separated
Do you mind clarifying what is TS? And where are these threads that you speak off?

Reactions: 123456789iaiao

Kuzesama

Sep 25, 2020
Do you mind clarifying what is TS? And where are these threads that you speak off?
ts is thread starter, the one who started the thread, if you are looking for those specific bara and femboys they were in some comment back you can just search them one by one to the last previous posts

Reactions: Moozie

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
What's wrong with crossdressers and femboys?
There's nothing wrong with crossdressers and femboys. There's also nothing wrong with your list.
What's wrong is those gender political warriors try to argue that Gay game (YAOI or Bara, or sth in between), are the same as games about crossdresser / femboy / trap / sissy.
Or those devs who want to sell such contents to (gay) people who don't want to see them.
-------------------
Again, like I said before, this is just a personal list. If you don't like how it's made, just use other lists, or make one yourself.
OP absolutely hs no obligation to follow someone else's 'standard'.

Not to mention the default Filter and Preview fuction are actually quite effective at looking for games. (Don't want to see Furry? Use the "Without tags". ;) )
Just like Raster mentioned:
So yeah, this thread is an useful guide. I still do the old manual way, list for gay tag, and see the banner/description/first page of comments.
  • If the game banner show boobs, the less gay it will be. The bigger the boobs, the less gay content you'll find. That's a first sign.
  • Then the description, usually mention if it's a gay focused game. If it doesn't, expect 1 or 2 casual encounters with men. There are some bisexual games, but those are rare, at least for men.
  • And third, look at the comments if the game still confuse you.
  • And usually the screenshots gives an approximate idea, so that too.
------------------
TS has more specific thread for that, there are the bara and femboys only thread, this thread is more the general, so for those who only looking for bara or femboys can go to those thread instead and for those who are not into bara or femboys or those who are into both can keep looking in here
but I am a bit agree we need more thread for fury so they can be separated
Care to share the links to those list? I can't find them. Or already abandoned / gave up updating?

Kuzesama

Sep 25, 2020
There's nothing wrong with crossdressers and femboys. There's also nothing wrong with your list.
What's wrong is those gender political warriors try to argue that Gay game (YAOI or Bara, or sth in between), are the same as games about crossdresser / femboy / trap / sissy.
Or those devs who want to sell such contents to (gay) people who don't want to see them.
-------------------
Again, like I said before, this is just a personal list. If you don't like how it's made, just use other lists, or make one yourself.
OP absolutely hs no obligation to follow someone else's 'standard'.

Not to mention the default Filter and Preview fuction are actually quite effective at looking for games. (Don't want to see Furry? Use the "Without tags". ;) )
Just like Raster mentioned:

------------------

Care to share the links to those list? I can't find them. Or already abandoned / gave up updating?
sorry I dont save the link, as the ts said that there are no difference between the list just filtered for those specifics I didnt bother to save the link and stayed here, perhaps you can ask the ts @cboy95 as they are the one who posted the links themselves

Kuzesama

Sep 25, 2020
Hoping Paradise can get added here soon since it was just released in English by JAST Blue!
just saw the trailer, I have a mixed feelings, the poster looks interesting but the playgame doesnt so, its the old traditional where the player character is forced bottom
dont know if we can choose tho

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes