shazamify

Oct 11, 2023
There is another problem that occurred from this. Apparently the next part of her quest involved raising your attraction. Well, I have no more construction or research projects so my attraction is as high as it can be.
You can boost attraction by helping in the facilities even with out ongoing projects Don't remember which facilities boost attraction but some of them do when you are assisting
Druid's not wrong, but I still don't think this is intended. Raising it with Feebs

shazamify

Oct 11, 2023
So at new Eden tell to task but can just do relax all three can’t more on? And I need guidance what to do I keep hitting it can’t move on
Hey Tutuooo,

I don't want you to think I'm ignoring any of your posts, but unfortunately I can't understand what you're trying to say.

Tutuooo

Sep 10, 2019
Hey Tutuooo,

I don't want you to think I'm ignoring any of your posts, but unfortunately I can't understand what you're trying to say.
So not good at writing have problems, so get to make do tasks all 3 just get relax then it say select a tack but nothing to give them so can’t move on to next day

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
There is another problem that occurred from this. Apparently the next part of her quest involved raising your attraction. Well, I have no more construction or research projects so my attraction is as high as it can be.

Druid's not wrong, but I still don't think this is intended. Raising it with Feebs
Most attractiveness 'stuff' comes from substories.
More recently, to combat the New Eden penalty locking you out of this very substory, I expanded Phaedra's (and since Megan's) substory to allow additional means of getting attractiveness. Phaedra can add up to 6 extra, and Megan even more (but is quite costly).

Aquilas

Jan 16, 2019
Some new bugs I encountered:

1. Can't check Kimberly out after her lesson with Piper, the button does not appear
2. Can't interact with Alyssa on the 'Waiting on you' stage. I come to my room and nothing happens

Mrwhysper

Oct 13, 2019
So not good at writing have problems, so get to make do tasks all 3 just get relax then it say select a tack but nothing to give them so can’t move on to next day
I ran into something similar. On the last day of the new Eden run, none of your girls have tasks left, and it won’t let you progress if anyone is assigned to the same task, so when all three have “Relax” it errors out. My work around was to save the game, then reload. It automagically worked.

Nov 24, 2020
Some new bugs I encountered:

1. Can't check Kimberly out after her lesson with Piper, the button does not appear
2. Can't interact with Alyssa on the 'Waiting on you' stage. I come to my room and nothing happens
I think Alyssa has to be in her room, when you go to your room. It's been awhile tho, so I could be wrong.

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Not been super active on here lately due to being deep in 0.3... and some work stuff!

But, a quick update, so nobody thinks I'm dead, and I'll vanish back into my own little world for a bit!
0.3.0 is progressing well.

The 'big event' of this update is a little more modular and won't be as far-reaching as the New Eden event, but at the same time reveals way more about the game's universe/lore. I don't want to give spoilers, but I can say these focus (mostly) on growth of you and the hub in preparation for what's to come in 0.4 and beyond. I've started three of these 'modules'.

Thus far, me and Shazamify have achieved the following, though this is by no means an exhaustive list.
  • The main story progresses and you finally meet the council proper.
  • Second chance to retrieve Kylie if you hadn't already. Still optional.
  • Previously tagged [Future] tasks can now be completed.
  • Nicole settles in if you recruited her in New Eden.
  • Meriya's back!
  • Fifth buffer release.
  • More info about the founder.
A lot of the breadcrumbs I've left around during previous updates start converging very quickly in this one.

One stretch goal I have for 0.3.0 (so may end up being a 0.3.X release) is to add a journal app to the computer to summarize the story so far, too. Not anything super in depth, just enough for a refresher.

Last edited:

mit96

Dec 7, 2020
You have error here(should be 'east' not 'easet')
Code:
        consgarden: {name: "Grass is Greener", temp: "consgarden", passage: "eastsex", unlocked: false, how: `(State.variables.east.cucked == undefined ? "Unlock the 'Employee Benefits' & 'The Good Wife' to view this hint." : (State.variables.easet.cucked < 2 ? "Unlock 'The Good Wife' to view this hint" : "During the New Eden event visit "+State.variables.cons.name+"'s home while her husband is at work."))`, content:['vag']},

• Red Heart
Reactions: Feebs
Nov 24, 2020
Not been super active on here lately due to being deep in 0.3... and some work stuff!

But, a quick update, so nobody thinks I'm dead, and I'll vanish back into my own little world for a bit!
0.3.0 is progressing well.

The 'big event' of this update is a little more modular and won't be as far-reaching as the New Eden event, but at the same time reveals way more about the game's universe/lore. I don't want to give spoilers, but I can say these focus (mostly) on growth of you and the hub in preparation for what's to come in 0.4 and beyond. I've started three of these 'modules'.

Thus far, me and Shazamify have achieved the following, though this is by no means an exhaustive list.
  • The main story progresses and you finally meet the council proper.
  • Second chance to retrieve Kylie if you hadn't already. Still optional.
  • Previously tagged [Future] tasks can now be completed.
  • Nicole settles in if you recruited her in New Eden.
  • Meriya's back!
  • Fifth buffer release.
  • More info about the founder.
A lot of the breadcrumbs I've left around during previous updates start converging very quickly in this one.

One stretch goal I have for 0.3.0 (so may end up being a 0.3.X release) is to add a journal app to the computer to summarize the story so far, too. Not anything super in depth, just enough for a refresher.
Is Nicole, Kimberlys farmer friend or one the New Edens council member that's suppose to come to your hub?

Dyldo212

Dec 30, 2023
Hi i cant seem to get piper to come to the house, im stuck on the quest "wait for kimberly to return (unavoidable)" but she hasnt left or returened, its been like 30 days?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Hi i cant seem to get piper to come to the house, im stuck on the quest "wait for kimberly to return (unavoidable)" but she hasnt left or returened, its been like 30 days?
If you're comfortable using the console, try this:
There was a bug in the previous version that I tried to address in the save upgrader for old saves. Not sure if the same bug but certainly it's the same symptom with Piper's unavoidable not triggering. It's meant to trigger when the expedition in which you found out she's facing homelessness ends.

To get that meeting actually happening SugarCube.State.variables.kylie.events.timer = 1; then advance an hour.

If you're happy to share your save, or dump me your State.variables it might help me find the cause of that event not triggering to prevent reoccurrence.

Reactions: Feebs
4.60 star(s) 28 Votes