gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Everyone else is at "End of current content" or "Progress the main story" (except Kimberly, who's behind progress with Piper):
1710526308517.png
I've no idea what town the clue is referring to. Tried sending a few more expeditions to her home world and having them wander around, but so far that just leads to the peep show.

I assume it's related to this that's been stuck in the quest log for a good while:
1710526391811.png

Tried piggybacking on expeditions to various worlds in hopes of dislodging something, but nothing's turned up yet.

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
There was a bug in the previous version that I tried to address in the save upgrader for old saves. Not sure if the same bug but certainly it's the same symptom with Piper's unavoidable not triggering. It's meant to trigger when the expedition in which you found out she's facing homelessness ends.

To get that meeting actually happening SugarCube.State.variables.kylie.events.timer = 1; then advance an hour.

If you're happy to share your save, or dump me your State.variables it might help me find the cause of that event not triggering to prevent reoccurrence.

The Piggyback ride task should complete once you've met Seraphina (Phaedra's world), Ella (Fiona's world), and Piper (Quinn's world, though clearly you've met her!)

Reactions: gregers

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
To get that meeting actually happening SugarCube.State.variables.kylie.events.timer = 1; then advance an hour.

If you're happy to share your save, or dump me your State.variables it might help me find the cause of that event not triggering to prevent reoccurrence.
Worked a treat, thanks! I'll message you a save from just before applying your fix.

The Piggyback ride task should complete once you've met Seraphina (Phaedra's world), Ella (Fiona's world), and Piper (Quinn's world, though clearly you've met her!)
I was missing Ella, went through the worlds one more time and found her just after posting the previous. I don't know if it's worth making the hint more explicit to lessen frustration or if that'd take away too much of the joy of discovery.

Reactions: Feebs

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
View attachment 3446279
Came after inviting Ella to the bedroom at night
Thanks, will get that fixed. It shouldn't have prevented the game continuing, but will have meant you missed a bit of dialogue where she tells you to get better beds.
As a workaround, visiting the construction facility before inviting her to your room would initialize the relevant object if you've reverted to a previous state.

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
By the way, Feebs, I played through the New Eden bit yesterday and may or may not have hit an issue that I forgot to mention: The MC had a conversation with Jessica and Aurora about performing at the sex show for whatshisface the monster dude before it actually happened. I'd originally noped out of using Zara(?)'s services because of the other dude being present, so only went back to her later, after having that conversation, and then went through the event chain from there. It ended with monster dude saying something about training something like 3 sluts for him in 1 day but I never managed to find any further follow-up; going back to the security company-cum-brothel didn't lead to anything new.

HOWEVER, I had been monkeying in the console earlier looking for something or other, so it's possible I broke that logic myself. Don't think I'd tampered with anything that should affect the events, but you never know.

Tryson101

Apr 19, 2019
I played 2.4, but I did not see this addressed in the changelog so I am going to ask it anyway. My Ella quest seems to be glitched. It says to greet her at gateway B, but she is never there, only Kylie and Fiona. I have no more remaining piggybacks and influences in her world and her task is the only remaining task left in 2.4. Is there something I missed not detailed in the hints?

Nemi

May 13, 2017
I played 2.4, but I did not see this addressed in the changelog so I am going to ask it anyway. My Ella quest seems to be glitched. It says to greet her at gateway B, but she is never there, only Kylie and Fiona. I have no more remaining piggybacks and influences in her world and her task is the only remaining task left in 2.4. Is there something I missed not detailed in the hints?
I played 0.24 and I got all the scenes without a problem, now I'm running through 0.25 from the start and I run into the exact same issue. Tried sending different women to piggyback/influence, I do get 20 resources & 5 like, but no luck getting anything else. I'm assuming there's a dependency that doesn't update properly if you fulfill it *after* first meeting Ella.

shazamify

Oct 11, 2023
I played 0.24 and I got all the scenes without a problem, now I'm running through 0.25 from the start and I run into the exact same issue. Tried sending different women to piggyback/influence, I do get 20 resources & 5 like, but no luck getting anything else. I'm assuming there's a dependency that doesn't update properly if you fulfill it *after* first meeting Ella.
If one or both of you could supply a game save so that we could investigate, that'd be appreciated

Tutuooo

Sep 10, 2019
So is just me but some of videos don’t work I use online version, it mixed couple top head like sex toys

Nemi

May 13, 2017
If one or both of you could supply a game save so that we could investigate, that'd be appreciated
I reloaded the last save and went to gateway B to save it there for convenience, and now the button is right there. Then I reloaded some other saves, and Ella is always there when she's supposed to be, even though I'm sure she wasn't yesterday. So it only seems to happen if you start a new game and play non-stop until Ella is reached. after which reloading fixes it. If it matters - I play on Firefox.

Tutuooo

Sep 10, 2019
I reloaded the last save and went to gateway B to save it there for convenience, and now the button is right there. Then I reloaded some other saves, and Ella is always there when she's supposed to be, even though I'm sure she wasn't yesterday. So it only seems to happen if you start a new game and play non-stop until Ella is reached. after which reloading fixes it. If it matters - I play on Firefox.
I wish I could but on iPad can’t for some reason

Tryson101

Apr 19, 2019
I had just updated to 2.5 and reloaded my save and Ella is there. So closing and reloading seems to clear whatever issue there was for her appearing at gateway B.

Reactions: Nemi

shazamify

Oct 11, 2023
I had just updated to 2.5 and reloaded my save and Ella is there. So closing and reloading seems to clear whatever issue there was for her appearing at gateway B.
Appreciate it for both of you. . . that in and of itself is helpful. Feebs sometimes puts error checking in the save loader if he hasn't quite figured out the root cause of a bug yet but wants to mitigate it. . . so this may be one of those instances. I'll still raise it with him.

Reactions: Nemi

Tutuooo

Sep 10, 2019
So at new Eden tell to task but can just do relax all three can’t more on? And I need guidance what to do I keep hitting it can’t move on

Last edited:

Tryson101

Apr 19, 2019
Appreciate it for both of you. . . that in and of itself is helpful. Feebs sometimes puts error checking in the save loader if he hasn't quite figured out the root cause of a bug yet but wants to mitigate it. . . so this may be one of those instances. I'll still raise it with him.
There is another problem that occurred from this. Apparently the next part of her quest involved raising your attraction. Well, I have no more construction or research projects so my attraction is as high as it can be.

Druid64

Dec 11, 2019
There is another problem that occurred from this. Apparently the next part of her quest involved raising your attraction. Well, I have no more construction or research projects so my attraction is as high as it can be.
You can boost attraction by helping in the facilities even with out ongoing projects Don't remember which facilities boost attraction but some of them do when you are assisting

4.60 star(s) 28 Votes