3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Ulya: intervene in the morning when she argue with the principal, then talk with her in the afternoon on the same day outside the school. Buy her the CD and give it to her next day.
got it, thanks!
I started a new game and the call was still there. I know there was a problem with old savegames in some older version were no call happened or maybe you just dont fulfill the requirements?!
I've started a new game, kissed her on first meeting, "helped" her during the quiz, kissed her again, she game me her phone number, reached 25 rep on day one, but no night call...
Do you need to be in a specific place to get it?
At what hour did it happen?
Or maybe there is an extraevent around the city during the evening hat i'm missing...like the meeting with Matilda in the book store >.<

EDIT: and....got it!
Walked out at night, i "met" Aura, and when i entered my bedroom at 22:00 (10 pm) i got the call

Last edited:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I cant get karis event!!
It stops before you can go jogging with Kari.
If you are talking about her scene with Lilia, it helps when you agree with her about food when you run into her in the store above the school. Something like you get hungry at night, too. The main thing is with that one is to trigger Lilia's scene.

veeral

Aug 8, 2016
If anyone could get me a perfect save right before going into the office on day 3 I'd really appreciate it.

blue_waffles

Aug 5, 2016
i read somewhere thats theres an option to buy drugs off the drug dealer. That is next to sams house. I cant seem to locate it, is he only available at certain times. I clicked every house and cant seem to locate him? any help would be awesome

veeral

Aug 8, 2016
@blue_waffles Drug dealer is available before and after hooker sex at hour 22 (when night begins) he is about a house down in an alley next to a can. On my run he was available both Monday and Tuesday night.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Yeah, he posted two v0.05 progress reports and I wanna know what's in it.
It has to be a Patreon who pays 10$ or more so you'll have to wait for someone here who pays that much and wants to share information or you can wait for the new version since it's been about a month it's due to come out soon and people will post the change-log along with it.

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Well the last version is available for 10$ patreons, if someome is whiling to pay with me we both give 5$ ..

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Walkthrough&Save Files
Save#7 High Ego Low Morality
Save#8 Low Ego High Morality

Im supporting him 10$, so in the future i will keep updating the game, enjoy :p

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes