3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
He's among the first I'll pledge to when I get bills and loans cleared out. And he does deliver on what he says. Or close to it and he's active. The point is I'd feel bad doing that to him.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
He's among the first I'll pledge to when I get bills and loans cleared out. And he does deliver on what he says. Or close to it and he's active. The point is I'd feel bad doing that to him.
I know. Im just sayin we have one guy here beggin for few weeks for a version. If he really wants it there are ways. He'd be scum, but its still a way.

Reactions: muttdoggy

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
added progress to OP to see whats going on

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
WOW!! Absof*ckinglutely love the new pic you've got up for the OP, man! :FeelsGoodMan:

Voltin

Aug 27, 2016
sorry for my english. firstly thanks for share. is there any walkthrough? because i can't find how i rise morale.

MAciste

Aug 8, 2016
Thank you sooooo much!
I was expecting the 0.03 and you just delivered 0.04!!!
You're incredible guys!!!

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
any full walkthrough for this? T.T
Edit: i feel like i messed up with Ulya...What should i have choosen on the elevator?
telling her to cooperate a little
or that i like her how she is?
Is the lewd late night phone call at the end of Day 1 removed?
And this too....Liliana on they 2 talk like the night call happened on the previeus day, but it didn't...

Last edited:

Hexel

Aug 5, 2016
Is the lewd late night phone call at the end of Day 1 removed?
I started a new game and the call was still there. I know there was a problem with old savegames in some older version were no call happened or maybe you just dont fulfill the requirements?!

any Edit: i feel like i messed up with Ulya...What should i have choosen on the elevator?
telling her to cooperate a little
or that i like her how she is?
If you plan to seduce her, tell her you like her how she is.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Save before making any decisions. Bring up the menu. Select stats and go to your player portrait. Scroll to the bottom of the stats pane and you'll see relationships. Check the values before and after decisions. Beware, there are scenes where you cannot save.
Only trouble spot I had was with Ulya's scene in the Library but figured it out..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Silveri

Aug 5, 2016
I did, but nothig happened after it...on day 2 i see her on the bench outsie school, but all she say is "..."; on day 3 i know that she's inside the principal office, but i never see her...
You need to buy cd from store on the first day after school or in the morning day2. You get the hint when you listen her mp3 player on day 1.

Hexel

Aug 5, 2016
Ulya: intervene in the morning when she argue with the principal, then talk with her in the afternoon on the same day outside the school. Buy her the CD and give it to her next day.

Reactions: seyfer110
3.30 star(s) 13 Votes