VN Ren'Py Completed Gargoyles, The beast and the Bitch [Alx & Khronos]

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

anna_subCD

Jun 4, 2018
If anyone figures out how to get that elusive Mistress Ending, I'd appreciate it.
Bark a lot, lick your balls some, get a drink in her, lick her (so she spills her drink), bark more, sniff her, get another drink, push on couch, rip panties, lick, then either anal and cum, anal with knot (ice bucket) or pussy with knot (which gets her pregnant too).

Meep Poncho

Jan 1, 2018
Bark a lot, lick your balls some, get a drink in her, lick her (so she spills her drink), bark more, sniff her, get another drink, push on couch, rip panties, lick, then either anal and cum, anal with knot (ice bucket) or pussy with knot (which gets her pregnant too).
After attempting several times, I can't still find a way to get that ending. My only guess is that I am failing the check by a couple of barks or licking balls. Honestly, an ending shouldn't be that hard to get lol can you perhaps provide an exact amount of each actions?

Hobbit100

Dec 28, 2018
I can't use a cheats, help me. When I write a command in console I get a message "UnicodeDecodeError 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xdf in position 17 : ordinal not in range(128)". In Beast and the Bitch 2 cheats works well.

Meep Poncho

Jan 1, 2018
Mistress the ez way: From start. bark 7 times. Hit the champagne. Jump on her back. Lick her face. Lick breasts and rip panties and lick her and fuck her face. She's then on the couch so fuck her pussy. Mistress.

Dude! You are so grand! Thank you so much! This should def need to be added in the first page! Thank you again!

meatnowhere

Dec 6, 2018
Np man. Lot of fiddling went into that but I eventually just hit the straight ez way.

Trick was being right on the cusp of the req'd stats and then going straight for the chain that gets her fucked without messing with the stats.

Jun 17, 2018
Are there any walkthroughs for each endings? I'm always stuck at any ending.... I only see lover, but that is very easy. I'm not sure how to open other endings...

who?

Dec 13, 2017
Domination is probably the most straightforward one;

Bark x10
Growl x5
Bark x1
Shake the Bottle
Jump on her back
Playfight
Submission Hold

Mistress is a pain to get right and a large hat tip to meatnowhere for the following;

Bark x7 times.
Shake the Bottle
Jump on her back
Lick her face
Lick Breasts
Rip Panties
Lick Pussy
Fuck her face
(On the couch) Fuck her pussy

Lover is just a 95% c&p of the above;

Bark x10times.
Shake the Bottle
Jump on her back
Lick her face
Lick Breasts
Rip Panties
Lick Pussy
Fuck her face
(On the couch) Lick her pussy

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Mistress is a pain to get right and a large hat tip to meatnowhere for the following;

Bark x7 times.
Shake the Bottle
Jump on her back
Lick her face
Lick Breasts
Rip Panties
Lick Pussy
Fuck her face
Actually, there's at least one slightly different alternative:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think there might be others, but will have to replay to remember. Or have fun finding them.

who?

Dec 13, 2017
Sonico;
Oh, don't get me wrong. There are many, many permutations that also lead to these endings as well as other side scenes like the face fucks, dildo dps and so on. These were just the simplest methods (as far as I know) if one wants to speedrun to the endings.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Sonico;
Oh, don't get me wrong. There are many, many permutations that also lead to these endings as well as other side scenes like the face fucks, dildo dps and so on. These were just the simplest methods (as far as I know) if one wants to speedrun to the endings.
Yeah, i added that one because it was a slight shorter variant on the one you described for the Misstress ending.

Pilluah

Sep 4, 2017
Is there any way you can get her to use dildo after you have played with it (making it all wet)?

GoldenGateSon

Jun 24, 2017
I can't seem to get this to run on macOS. When I unzip, unlike other renpy games which spit out a single application file, I get a folder with a whole bunch of things. When I try to open the main application file with the Bronx icon, nothing happens. Any help is much appreciated.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Is there any way you can get her to use dildo after you have played with it (making it all wet)?
You broke it by "playing with it" I think.
I thought as much, hoping the girl would chose the dick available... but it never happened.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
compressed/mirror

73.88 MB --> 29.12 MB

Budokai

Jul 16, 2017
Sooo...kinda feel ashamed to ask... But apparently this doesn't play in Joiplay(Paterson latest update and renpy updated too) can anyone help?would love to replay but since I can't play anymore on pc I am limited to android...

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes