• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Completed Gargoyles, The beast and the Bitch [Alx & Khronos]

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
Can't wait to see how this one turns out. Maybe it'll lead to another sequel after some other games have been completed. That reminds me @Fuckit, after the Hogwarts game which game will you have your eyes set on next?

Reactions: DrackDrap

Fuckit

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2017
Can't wait to see how this one turns out. Maybe it'll lead to another sequel after some other games have been completed. That reminds me @Fuckit, after the Hogwarts game which game will you have your eyes set on next?
lol I have no idea... even the Hogwarts game is on shaky ground at the moment... Khronos is interested in other games, but smaller than what I have in mind. He also has his eye on a few mechanics he'd like to play with. But we decided stayed far for the subject until BvB2 is done. We'll have a discussion afterward to see if we are parting ways or not and what direction we'll take... we'll see.

If I can't tell that story as a game, I'll tell it as a comic and we'll work on something else. I'm not worried.

One game at the time ^^

Last edited:

Jansen

May 8, 2017

I received the latest build this morning. I’ve been playing it none stop for 2 or 3 hours by now and I cannot find a single bug ^^

I’ve sent the new build to the tester, and I’m sure he will send me a bunch of grammatical errors. But, unless he managed to get to a part of the game I didn’t explore (and for the likes of me, I cannot imagine what it would be) the next build should be the last :D

REJOICE!
Alx

Edit: Of course he found some :/ but we are getting there

Fuckit

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2017
This patreon post predate my answer here... I should get the next build on Sunday... hopefully this is the last one.

As for the tease, it's the first cell of the next page of the Hogwarts comic book. nothing to do with the game ^^ and only locked because of Patreon rules about xxx. I should complete and release that page later tonight on my Hentai Foundry page

Last edited:

orcaki

Oct 15, 2016
after so long this is still not released? lol
after i played the first one i realylike the game and was hyped for 2 when was anounced but with work etc forgot about it and games in general but now coming back after the last post i read before the work was 2017 game coming soon haha

lets see this last dealine if it change to 2019

Fuckit

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2017
after so long this is still not released? lol
after i played the first one i realylike the game and was hyped for 2 when was anounced but with work etc forgot about it and games in general but now coming back after the last post i read before the work was 2017 game coming soon haha

lets see this last dealine if it change to 2019
nah... at this point, I can't imagine it getting much longer... we are still fixing bugs, but we can't be far from the end of it. Still aiming to release it this week ( provided Khronos has the time ) but if it's not this week it will be next week.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
People, the early release is AFTER the 4th of December. If you're gonna be a bunch of desperate pleading moochers, have the decency to READ the damn post.... :rolleyes:

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
It's been released to patreon's already via PM...
Are you sure? Then what was THIS post about?

I was about to write to you guys ^^

I just sent the game to my Patreons
you have till the 4th to join if you want in the early release ( I'll resend the links on the 5th to all the processed Patrons )
I'll make it public on christmas
I do admit may have misunderstood things as i'm no Patron and have perssonal contact with none, but it seems there's some confusion on the sources of info...

PigsGoMooxD

Oct 18, 2017
Are you sure? Then what was THIS post about?

I do admit may have misunderstood things as i'm no Patron and have perssonal contact with none, but it seems there's some confusion on the sources of info...
It was sent out to patrons once already and is going to be resent on the 5th

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Ah, now it is clearer. Thanks.

But anyway, pre-release for paying customers yesterday, relax a little people.

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes