Seeking Games with stories like BB and DMD.

Bogart Smile

Dec 22, 2017
If you are after a good story, try Good Girl Gone Bad, it’s a decent game full of different branches and outcomes. Play through about 10-14h subject to how many paths you’d explore. No renders though and original drawings take a while to get used to. Immersing is better than Katie’s story @3Diddly and on par with BB. Nothing can replace DmD though!

Great choice. I played the game already and will continue to play it. the renders are not CG-like but the comic book art sets the tone.

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Just being honest Here but since you can't make money anymore with incest games on Patreon. You will see them dry up. I'm working on a new platform with a few others but it will take a while to do as funding is needed and all the legal hurdles that need to be overcome. It's not cheap

Reactions: rogosh

sensujoy01

Jul 14, 2018
i think Bad Bobby Saga is a good game..i like the games which don't immediately lead to sex..i'd rather take things slower, which some may consider 'grinding'..Bad Bobby Saga atm has kind of a little content..but you can try this one if you haven't done already..

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
I'm sure I've forgotten plenty as my backlog's pretty long these days but Triangle's a nice little VN that hasn't been suggested yet and the same goes with A New Home (Completed. The "update" that's coming is a refresh of the renders from memory).

Reactions: kasdibajah