Seeking Games with stories like BB and DMD.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Looking for games like BB, MOTH, DoDana and DMD that have good stories and does not use drugs, power, supper power, magic or blackmail to get or have sex with the female NPC's.
Forgot to put no mind control or brainwashing.

Male Protagonist.
No BDSM of any kind.

Please if you know any post them for me.
Incest is preferred but not necessary.
Would also like pregnancy to be involved if there is such a game.

More games that I play.
View of Family.
Sisterly Lust.
My Legacy.
Dual Family.
My Girlfriend Amnesia.
My Sweet Neighbors.
Parental Love.
Babysitter.

Reactions: NerdsLoveIncest

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Looking for games like BB, MOTH, DoDana and DMD that have good stories and does not use drugs, power, supper power, magic or blackmail to get or have sex with the female NPC's.

Male Protagonist.
No BDSM of any kind.

Please if you know any post them for me.
Incest is preferred but not necessary.
Would also like pregnancy to be involved if there is such a game.
I know you said male protagonist, but I think, based on your list, you'd enjoy I Love Daddy. If you like DMD I'm sure you'll like it.

Other games you might like

View of Family - This game is like MotH only you don't turn the older of the two sisters into a submissive.

Indimate Relations - This game is by Ptolemy, who did DoDana, I like this a lot, its still in early stages, but it is an evolution from dana and seems really good so far.

Sisterly Lust - I really like how this game is progressing, if you're only in it for incest, which it looks like you are based on your list, then you won't find any incest action yet, but this game has had plenty of action so far and it will likely keep getting better.

My Legacy - I add this one tentatively. You'll either appreciate it like I did, or hate it. Its a pretty simple game that takes place over the course of 7 days, your goal is to impregnate at least one of your nieces while they are over to stay. There is also an option for your sister in law, if you want to take her as well over the course of the game.

A Perverted Family - This is still the only Honey Select game I've played that I really like. Others feel wierd to me. That said, this game has some of the best character models out there and there is a bit of interesting action considering how early it is in development.

SisterSisterSister - I do admit that this game features a mind control element, but its very underused so far. It is using more of a hypnosis, suggestion vibe though, and so far hasn't been used to make a character do anything they don't want to, just to get over inhibition. Still, its and interesting game.

Dual Family - I honestly don't know if you'll appreciate what this game is doing, but this is one of the better stories I've played. You play as both the son and the father through different playthroughs. As you do so you're taken on this journey of self discovery and have to decide how to act based on what you are willing to do. Its one of my favorites, but its kinda depressing. People who are just looking for a quick fap hate it, but its really one of the best games out there.

Reactions: Grewal
U

User_215882

MSN is pretty good, but short. Summertime Saga is pretty well done. There's incest, but there's a lot more to do. The story isn't done, but it's pretty funny. Love and Submission is still early, but so far it looks promising. You'll like sisterly lust more than sister sister sister if mind control isn't your thing.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
@darthseduction

View of Family, Yes I like this game to.
Indimate Relations not really a fan of this one.
Sisterly Lust will probably take 1st place on my play list now that both BB and DMD may not get finish.
My Legacy I played it all the way through and may never do so again, not really my cup of tea.
A Perverted Family I seen this but not for sure if I tried it yet and will do so soon.
SisterSisterSister any form of mind control or brain washing for sex is rape and I do not do rape.
Dual Family I tried this one 2 months ago and will wait another 6 months or so before I try it again.

@Tommybuns

Yes SS I play that one.
Don't know what MSN is.
Love and Submission I seen it but will wait for more content to come out.

Thanks.

U

User_215882

My Sweet Neighbors. If you want a laugh play Love Thy Neighbors.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
@darthseduction

View of Family, Yes I like this game to.
Indimate Relations not really a fan of this one.
Sisterly Lust will probably take 1st place on my play list now that both BB and DMD may not get finish.
My Legacy I played it all the way through and may never do so again, not really my cup of tea.
A Perverted Family I seen this but not for sure if I tried it yet and will do so soon.
SisterSisterSister any form of mind control or brain washing for sex is rape and I do not do rape.
Dual Family I tried this one 2 months ago and will wait another 6 months or so before I try it again.

@Tommybuns

Yes SS I play that one.
Don't know what MSN is.
Love and Submission I seen it but will wait for more content to come out.

Thanks.
I honestly only suggest My Legacy because I find the schizophrenic MC interesting. It's a cool way to tell a story.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Babysitter - but you should use walkthrough at first to avoid unwanted routes. Plenty of options and variations.
Our Fate - This one should definitely fit your taste. Looks great and is very well written. It's not as trappy as Babysitter so walkthrough isn't needed. It's early version tho my sixth sense makes me believe it might be huge in a future.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Babysitter - but you should use walkthrough at first to avoid unwanted routes. Plenty of options and variations.
Our Fate - This one should definitely fit your taste. Looks great and is very well written. It's not as trappy as Babysitter so walkthrough isn't needed. It's early version tho my sixth sense makes me believe it might be huge in a future.
Downloading Our Fate now and thanks for the info.
Played Babysitter 2 updates ago and still waiting on more content with the niece.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I honestly only suggest My Legacy because I find the schizophrenic MC interesting. It's a cool way to tell a story.
I played it because it had incest and pregnancy.
Wish there were more games with pregnancy with great stories to go along with them.
My New Roommate was a great game.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Downloading Our Fate now and thanks for the info.
Played Babysitter 2 updates ago and still waiting on more content with the niece.
2 last updates added a lot of content with her. I would recommend it at this point as MC's routes are very good at this point. But I get your concerns. Like with all VNs it might be worth to wait a bit. Our Fate imo is worth trying at least. D is charming

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Recommendations:

Depraved Awakening
Twists of my Life
College Life
Adventures of Willy D
I will try the first 2 but the last 2 I have tried and not really my cup of tea.

Thanks.

Reactions: Barioz

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Give My Sister, My Roommate a shot. I think it's one of the most underrated games out there right now.
Yes it is a good game and Tails finally lost his virginity to a waco who says she is in love with him and he wants nothing more to do with her.
Its one that is in my low content game folder and may come out in the next update or 2.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Spaced Out - great underrated game, very sexy, the only grievance you could have is there is a thing that lowers the girls inhibition, but it don't enter rape territory and it's really downplayed, things don't usually happen because of it

Twists of my life - no incest, but a very well written story with great models, and despite being early in development there is a nice amount of content (mostly story in the beggining, but there is very nice sex scenes more to the end)

Play with us 1 and 2 - completed games by palmer, the first is more like some kind of proof of concept and there's only a friend, but in the end you can choose to basically rape the girl while she is sleeping, but I don't thing it's mandatory, the second feels more like a game , is centered on the sister and has a similar sleep assault scene but it's really not mandatory and the game has more variety (download 1.0.4 if you will)

holiday island - haven't played it to the end but the concept is great, there is no incest but it doesn't matter. Don't think there is rape and as far as I know there is no mind control, there are pills but it's for raising and lowering points as far as I know

bastard girls - it's better that you check out for yourself but you might not enjoy the whole submission theme for the master (you) that there is in the game, but I don't see actual BDSM in the game, at least at this point. The girls are always begging to get impregnated by the MC, so impregnation is definitely a theme here

love and submission - there are submission themes, but all you need is to choose the love routes ;)

Reactions: Josnei

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
also, the last couple updates from babysitter were quite good, I would suggest that you play it on both routes (and follow the walkthrough to avoid nasty surprises, but also try to experiment a little, there are some nice hidden scenes that the WT doesn't show)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
also, the last couple updates from babysitter were quite good, I would suggest that you play it on both routes
I did both yesterday and its on my list in the first post.
Thanks and I hope it gets better for the next update.

Peteski

Jun 22, 2017
I did both yesterday and its on my list in the first post.
Thanks and I hope it gets better for the next update.
If you are after a good story, try Good Girl Gone Bad, it’s a decent game full of different branches and outcomes. Play through about 10-14h subject to how many paths you’d explore. No renders though and original drawings take a while to get used to. Immersing is better than Katie’s story @3Diddly and on par with BB. Nothing can replace DmD though!

Reactions: Bogart Smile