Seeking Games with pubic and armpit hair? (maybe even as fetish)

Alig555

May 22, 2019
Its sad because the games also are also held hostage by fans. Andrealphus, the dev of "Love and Sex and Second Base" once talked with me about adding hairy armpits to a character but it got so much pushback from fans that it never happened. Too many people on this site are in the "hair is gross" camp that games almost have to follow their complaints.
It's true that these games are "hold hostages" by fans, I saw it myself, when a dev make a full bush in a game in a thread it starts chaos of people whining and complaining about it, I didn t know about hairy armpits in love and sex second base, would have been a cool change for once. Speaking of which in that game I seem to can t make the girls stop shave, once I tell them not to they still end up being shaved in scenes, so can I ask for your help while we are talking about it? I used cheats it might be because of it? Anyway would be cool if we could make a stand, recently I saw some bush fans arguing in games like chains of pleasure or estate dominate for shaving no matter what the choices were in games it makes me hope. Luckily there are still some devs that gives the fans the decision, like psycho in gates motel or jobeo in his games..i mean it s called decision game for a reason..

muzzi

Jun 13, 2019
Yeah right, decisions games all right, but you have no decisions at all that you can make about one thing that maybe is the reason that you wanted to try the game in the first place. They want me to pay and support a game on patreon and when one says Bush is no good they remove it, why the fuck would I pay it then? I wish I was good with Daz and renpy, create my own game where the player can have some freedom and if he does like it, he can keep a bush on a fucking woman

Fellick

May 18, 2018
Peasant's Quest has a lot of bush. It's never fetishized though.
I second this. It's pretty good, albeit a bit slow with lots of fighting and some RNG (It's RPGM, which is a no for some people). I recommend cheating for money and levels if that is a thing, I haven't looked into it and keeping a loose eye on a walkthrough as some events I think are randomly triggered. I've honestly put like 10 hours into it, playing it legitimately

I follow Summertime Saga and have been keeping an eye on Summertime Saga Pubic Hair Overhaul Mod (haven't tried it since i tend to play on android). There's so good armpit hair there it seems, I'm hoping the developer keeps at it.

ryuthedragon

Oct 31, 2019
Man, i was really hoping that over a year later there would be some more recommendations on this list... but

Man, i was really hoping that over a year later there would be some more recommendations on this list... anyway 1 game i totally forgot is Taffy Tales there are some great bushes and even a milf with armpit hair (at least the version i played in 2018 did).

Heres hoping 2020 will bring lots of new games with pubic hair, pit hair, and anus hair!
You should check reparations, the new game of jobeo, in the last update is all about the Mc asking his girlfriends to stop shaving anus hair. By the way, do you know if in taffy tales is possible to Not shave Becca, the teacher's daughter? Thanks

Reactions: Jobeo

ryuthedragon

Oct 31, 2019
In reparations dev is also asking what would you like in next chapter and specifically speaking about hairy content, you can ask for armpits if you like, maybe he'll listen, he's already adding anus hair to the girls

Fellick

May 18, 2018

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
The author of that game has only produced quality so far, some of the best RPGM games I've ever played, with actual gameplay and a sexy story/characters. Highly recommended, even if you aren't into pubic/armpit hair.

Its sad because the games also are also held hostage by fans. Andrealphus, the dev of "Love and Sex and Second Base" once talked with me about adding hairy armpits to a character but it got so much pushback from fans that it never happened. Too many people on this site are in the "hair is gross" camp that games almost have to follow their complaints.
Funny that some people keep saying that. I believe it must be an American thing, or just the religious and deeply hypocritical bullshittery they're accustomed to (just like circumcision).

No matter the wax or the laser used, "perfectly shaven" pussy, as shown in most Western eroge, doesn't exist but on girls who haven't reached their sexuality maturity yet. Plus, it's so obvious to me that people who pretend to love and care about each other enough to get some shagging done won't need to be briefed about what a healthy hygiene and maybe some grooming for extra-sweetness is.

As far as I'm concerned, nothing beats au naturel once under the sheets. It smells best and it saves me and my partner from other nasty surprises over time, like silicon or botox, but to each their own.

Fellick

May 18, 2018
The author of that game has only produced quality so far, some of the best RPGM games I've ever played, with actual gameplay and a sexy story/characters. Highly recommended, even if you aren't into pubic/armpit hair.
Can you list any more that do feature hairy content? (Also not to derail the topic, but I'd love to hear hear your top choice.

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
This topic is very relevant to my interests, unfortunately didn't really find much that looked good to me.

Play Home has an amazing character editor and you can give the girls some impressive bushes there.

Pandemonium247

Aug 11, 2020
Two games I have played recently: A Summer to Remember (Jessica and Samantha, we have a special look of her pubic hair around the anus, then she appears shaved), Puzzled Life (Hellen, very good bush then she shaves it a little with some help to a trimmed), Ellen and Steph)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please tell me where your signatures is from??

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
Apparently this is a thread I am following. Too bad not much new stuff. Props to the guy mentioning Peasant's Quest a page or so back. Almost every girl in there has an amazing bush.

judgenot93

Feb 9, 2019
suggestion for devs: make it optional. that way the "hair is gross" camp will stay quiet. whether it's a non-hairy game with the option to add hair, or a hairy game with the option to remove it, both camps are happy
that's a lot of extra work though. has anyone except Beauty and the Thug actually done this?