Seeking Games with pubic and armpit hair? (maybe even as fetish)

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Reactions: one-drivepeach

DECYPHER

Apr 26, 2017
I see some men of culture are here, though I also am not really a fan of armpit hair.

1. Rogue-Like: Evolution by Oni has characters from the X-Men universe with pubic hair. There's a fan mod that's going on with a lot more customization choices.
2. Corruption by Mr. C has women turned into sex-crazed women, and several characters grow pubic hair.
3. Four Elements Trainer by Mity takes a stab at the Avatar series, and is adopting the show's use of using chapters to cover central characters and their paths (slave or love route). Two out of the three books contain characters with pubic hair if I remember correctly. A welcomed contrast from the shaven.
4. My Best Friend's Family by Iceridlah Games features a MILF with a great bush.
5. Something Unlimited by Gunsmoke Games features heroes and villains from the DC Universe, and a few women have pubic hair.

I'm also on the hunt for some more titles.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Gf from the game Bully supposedly has a monstrous bush. I'm fine with NTR and all the crazy shit on the tags, but the reports of extreme jungle bush scared me enough to stay away for now lol

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
This looks actually kind of nice, but that damn censorship... :cry:
Yeah japanese censorship makes no sense. its supposed to be about decency or some shit, but all it does is help create bizarre fetishes that get around the genital pixilation. As for uncensored games both Starless and Euphoria have armpit hair although fair warning they have some SERIOUSLY dark content also (like gurro and scat)

Reactions: punx and GhostPhil

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Yeah japanese censorship makes no sense. its supposed to be about decency or some shit, but all it does is help create bizarre fetishes that get around the genital pixilation. As for uncensored games both Starless and Euphoria have armpit hair although fair warning they have some SERIOUSLY dark content also (like gurro and scat)
I know, I even have Starless as a physical version here :D

Alig555

May 22, 2019
Hi, I'm also a lot interested in the games that have hairy girls (mostly hairy pussy, but even armpits), and give choices and freedom on if shaving it or keeping it (examples: future updates of Gates Motel, Bully, College life, when you can make sister shave or not). Are there any other like that? Or mods in other games that give girls hairy bushes?

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
Man, i was really hoping that over a year later there would be some more recommendations on this list... but
Please name some games with female characters that have pubic and/or armpit hair an not just some wisps of hair.
I don't mind 2D or 3D games, but the hair on the models should look good.
And I would love it, if this is actually used as a fetish in the game.

Thanks in advance :)
Man, i was really hoping that over a year later there would be some more recommendations on this list... anyway 1 game i totally forgot is Taffy Tales there are some great bushes and even a milf with armpit hair (at least the version i played in 2018 did).

Heres hoping 2020 will bring lots of new games with pubic hair, pit hair, and anus hair!

Alig555

May 22, 2019
Man, i was really hoping that over a year later there would be some more recommendations on this list... but

Man, i was really hoping that over a year later there would be some more recommendations on this list... anyway 1 game i totally forgot is Taffy Tales there are some great bushes and even a milf with armpit hair (at least the version i played in 2018 did).

Heres hoping 2020 will bring lots of new games with pubic hair, pit hair, and anus hair!
I know how you feel. I keep searching for games with at least a character with full bush but usually when a new game comes up a few updates later either you are forced to shave the bush in game or it get canceled, so damn frustrating

Reactions: Abacaxi116

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
I know how you feel. I keep searching for games with at least a character with full bush but usually when a new game comes up a few updates later either you are forced to shave the bush in game or it get canceled, so damn frustrating
Its sad because the games also are also held hostage by fans. Andrealphus, the dev of "Love and Sex and Second Base" once talked with me about adding hairy armpits to a character but it got so much pushback from fans that it never happened. Too many people on this site are in the "hair is gross" camp that games almost have to follow their complaints.

J-V1

May 1, 2018
suggestion for devs: make it optional. that way the "hair is gross" camp will stay quiet. whether it's a non-hairy game with the option to add hair, or a hairy game with the option to remove it, both camps are happy