Recommending games with impregnation that arent tagged 'pregnancy'

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Oct 3, 2019
The Guardian has been deleted from f95, from what I can tell

Also does anyone know if any of these games have untagged Cheating/NTR as well? I love impregnation/pregnancy, but for me personally works the best when combined with Cheating/NTR/Incest. Doesn't even have to be core concept, just a mention that a female MC has a guy or that a female getting impregnated has a guy would do it

Reactions: Mushybird

m00nsh1ne

Feb 22, 2020
The Guardian has been deleted from f95, from what I can tell

Also does anyone know if any of these games have untagged Cheating/NTR as well? I love impregnation/pregnancy, but for me personally works the best when combined with Cheating/NTR/Incest. Doesn't even have to be core concept, just a mention that a female MC has a guy or that a female getting impregnated has a guy would do it
lol that would explain why I haven't seen an update to that game in a while. To answer your other questions. I'm not sure about any that are still on the list but one that just got recently removed due to a tag finally being added to it properly is Away From Home. That one will scratch that itch. One confirmed pregnancy thus far with a few going to be pregnant soon. The whole purpose of that game is you satisfying women who's husbands can't or won't do it. I think there are at least 4 cases of that and three other younger and/or innocent girls that you can "guide".

Reactions: IAmTheMinotaur
Oct 3, 2019
lol that would explain why I haven't seen an update to that game in a while. To answer your other questions. I'm not sure about any that are still on the list but one that just got recently removed due to a tag finally being added to it properly is Away From Home. That one will scratch that itch. One confirmed pregnancy thus far with a few going to be pregnant soon. The whole purpose of that game is you satisfying women who's husbands can't or won't do it. I think there are at least 4 cases of that and three other younger and/or innocent girls that you can "guide".
lol Yeah, from what I read it broke underage rules (I think, been awhile)

Played it and have it watched ;) but BOY does it scratch that itch!

I was also going to suggest Power Vacuum, but if I read this thread correctly it doesn't count, as all pregnancies/impregnations are either Bad Ends or What-If's, both non-canon

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
your correct that doesnt count. on your other topic im also fond of 'planting in other people farms' my only complaint is the focus on stealing their girls. im a-ok with the girl still being their wife / girlfriend i just want him to unknowingly raise my kids, not enough games take the story that way

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
really? strange, i swear i saw a pregnancy tag on that game before
regardless Kobold Adventure- approved

TrueDragon

Jul 13, 2020
Harem Camp has currently 3 girls that you can impregnate. Was apparently in the changelog a few versions back but no tag changes. Game is a bit of a buggy mess though for a few of the extra scenes.

m00nsh1ne

Feb 22, 2020
I don't know if it affects its standing on the list but I just learned that I Am In Heaven has been abandoned. Such a shame was a personal favorite of mine.

Also, Leap of Faith now has the pregnancy tag applied to it.

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
Harem Camp- approved
abandonment doesnt effect the list, and i know the feel when Insexual Awakening was 'completed' made me sadge
Leap of Faith removal- approved

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
are you making a suggestion but forgot to include the name?
or are you requesting a title?
if its the latter then im afraid i dont really keep track of titles with visual birthing.

Skillhill

Nov 23, 2022
Ok so real question as an estemate how many girls can you actually impregnate in monster girls aside from the like 15 in your harem i thought we had to get 1000 i was actually looking forward to getting all 1000 in my harem but not all the characters can be bred like historia for example she cant be impregnated

Skillhill

Nov 23, 2022
*side note* also the "sex scenes" arent so much sex scenes as they are a collage of sexual images i personally feel the game would improve if the scenes were a little more animated yk with like thrusting motion animations thrown in thats just me not sure about everyone else also the way you cant get like characters out side of your village pregnant except like 3 is kinda dull but overall the games very enjoyable

m00nsh1ne

Feb 22, 2020
haven't had any new entries to our list in a while... are developers/admins finally getting better at adding the proper tags to games? lol

Reactions: nln0

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
Ok so real question as an estemate how many girls can you actually impregnate in monster girls aside from the like 15 in your harem i thought we had to get 1000 i was actually looking forward to getting all 1000 in my harem but not all the characters can be bred like historia for example she cant be impregnated
'monster girls'? im afraid im unsure what game your referring to there is alot of games with monster girls.

haven't had any new entries to our list in a while... are developers/admins finally getting better at adding the proper tags to games? lol
that or recent games just havent been bothering to even hint at impreg lol. that said i feel like there has been alot of game released latly that get 1-3 updates then go dark that might be playing a part in the stagnation too

Reactions: nln0

b3nd3r_i5_gr347

Jan 9, 2019
They're probably talking about "Monster Girl 1,000", a game recently completed. Not on this list cause it already has the tag and whatnot. To answer their question I believe it is ~30, give or take a few. I am not sure myself despite completing the game. (Sorry about the awkwardness of my post, I do not talk on F95 pretty much at all and just use the account to browse because I have to)
Edit: Also, Historia can be impregnated. You either have to complete the game or get pretty close to it. Just a heads up.

Reactions: *inhales*Boi

SPCPhoenix

Apr 3, 2023
Lab Rats 2 - Reformulate: Lab Rats 2 has always had Impregnation and the tag. But a group is revitalizing it in a new forum and haven't added the pregnancy tag, or creampie for that matter.

Polyturnon: I'm not quite sure on this one. there's a lot of hints to wanting to get pregnant and attempts but no confirmations I'll let you guys choose whether to add it or not. but the plus side of this title is a ton of women on your own private island and you attempt with them all.

Last edited:
Oct 3, 2019
Lab Rats 2 R is also missing the Cheating tag, because you can absolutely knock up married women. My biggest problem with that game though are the sex scenes, it just shows the women in various poses but otherwise is only described in text, feels like such a waste as the sprite models are good

m00nsh1ne

Feb 22, 2020
Lab Rats 2 R now has the tag... so I guess someone reported it... no reason to add it to the list

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
Lab Rats 2 - Reformulate: Lab Rats 2 has always had Impregnation and the tag. But a group is revitalizing it in a new forum and haven't added the pregnancy tag, or creampie for that matter.

Polyturnon: I'm not quite sure on this one. there's a lot of hints to wanting to get pregnant and attempts but no confirmations I'll let you guys choose whether to add it or not. but the plus side of this title is a ton of women on your own private island and you attempt with them all.
Lab Rats 2 R now has the tag... so I guess someone reported it... no reason to add it to the list
i was about to say i was sorry i was a day late but they fixed it in 4 hours, one way or another cant be added to the list. and for Polyturnon its rejected due to no confirmation, sorry

Lab Rats 2 R is also missing the Cheating tag, because you can absolutely knock up married women. My biggest problem with that game though are the sex scenes, it just shows the women in various poses but otherwise is only described in text, feels like such a waste as the sprite models are good
agreed, text adventures in general are really hard for me to enjoy

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote