Recommending games with impregnation that arent tagged 'pregnancy'

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
alright, then that must have been added without changelog reference since i last played.
School of Lust removal from 'Games tagged "pregnancy" that dont have impregnation' list- approved

Reactions: WindySakura

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
i had played through that myself and saw the same but it was too early at the time and wanted to give them some time

now that youve brought it up i think thats enough time so
Parasite Black for lack of impreg- approved

Reactions: m00nsh1ne

Achelexus

Aug 22, 2017
Are there harem games with visible, permanent, non-ending pregnancy similar to Love & Sex: Second base?

With harem, the ability to fuck already pregnant characters, etc. Not just "implied pregnancy" via an image of sperm entering the egg that's never even brought up again.

m00nsh1ne

Feb 22, 2020
took them a while but Long Live the Princess has the pregnancy tag now.

Edit: After a quick view through some more games it appears that Secret Summer also correctly has the tag now.

Last edited:

m00nsh1ne

Feb 22, 2020
Are there harem games with visible, permanent, non-ending pregnancy similar to Love & Sex: Second base?

With harem, the ability to fuck already pregnant characters, etc. Not just "implied pregnancy" via an image of sperm entering the egg that's never even brought up again.
You may like https://f95zone.to/threads/my-dorm-v0-7b-tropecita-games.115549/
It's still early in dev so not a lot of preg content yet but you sure as hell can impreg a lot of girls already lol. Get the feeling that it'll have what u are looking for when it gets more along in development

m00nsh1ne

Feb 22, 2020
Prince of Suburbia has the pregnancy tag now
Does that game have a lot of stat/money grinding? Sandbox games where you have to do stuff over and over and over just to proceed do little for me. I do like the art work though just never gave it a try. I was afraid it might be a waste of my time.

nln0

Sep 4, 2017
Does that game have a lot of stat/money grinding? Sandbox games where you have to do stuff over and over and over just to proceed do little for me. I do like the art work though just never gave it a try. I was afraid it might be a waste of my time.
You have to talk one person, skip time, talk, skip, sleep, repeat. in order to get a scene. The sex scenes get more frequent the more you play but it's nothing like Summertime's sandbox, it's more like 1 1/2 houses.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote