• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

pudding30

May 22, 2019
hey i hope sharing means only girls with each other or make it please avoidable most people react not good to unavoidable sharing/NTR stuff here would cost you some fans i think...
Might cost him some fans if he doesn't include sharing. Whose to say? Hope they do what they want in their game, hoping for those things to be optional.

This sexist selfish weenie insecure anti-NTR obsession is annoying. Whats good for the goose should be for the gander as well. Just sayin.

ABYE

Mar 23, 2021
Any news about an update?
Hello!

We are currently approaching a release date for chapter 2, all the images are done and now in coding and finalizing the text phase.

The chapter will be double the render of the first one and we really tried to listen to what people had to say :)

If you want regular news, you can follow us on Patreon. Bonus content is for the supporters but the dev's update are unlock for everyone to see :)

Hope you will like it ^^

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
Can't remember if we already have it: There seem to be a lot of branching paths, so the ability to name the saves would be quite usefull. ;-)

ABYE

Mar 23, 2021
Hello !!

The chapter 2 just dropped for our Patreon supporter and will officially be here and everywhere else in 1 week :) !

The chapter is approximatively twice the size of the first one. I also upgraded my PC close to mid chapter so I can render more and better image^^

We will also announce a new game, more episodic, that is set to release in between GOD chapter's starting this summer!

If you are curious you can go take a look :

See you soon !

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.2.1 + IC Toggle

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 128 MB

Updates are faster on .

Last edited:
Reactions: gaimariy

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
Chapter 2 feels like a solid improvement over Chapter 1. The husband/wife petname thing flows more naturally (it's hard to convey tone in text, which I think is why it felt awkward in the first release) and John is toned down a bit from already actively lusting after Rachel, which makes him more believable. The conversation at the end also leaves an interesting hook for the next chapter and implies some interesting things about Kate and Sophie, along with bringing the game's title to the fore. Definitely looking forward to the next release.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fapmaister and ABYE

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GamesOfDomination-0.2.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018
So now it's going to be one of those games where the first couple of choices force the entire playthrough because the other choices will be greyed out? Might as well make a kinetic novel that asks if the chars should be dom or sub at the start.
This kind of design descision already ruined games like succubus contract.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes