EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
378246722_3243044212660512_6783887770546899859_n.png

Overview:
This story follows John and 3 ladies, as one of them is going to bring chaos into the lives of the others. Lexie never had a good relationship with her mother, so one day she just left. She ends up visiting an old flame of her mother, John, to find an escape from her current life. At the great displeasure of his wife, Kate, he let her live with them for a while. The new addition in the house is going to be hard on Rachel, a shy young lady looking up to John and Kate, as Lexie has a much louder personality. Their new lives are gonna take an even bigger turn once Lexie discovers John's and Kate's Games of Domination, bringing a new sexual aspect to everyone. Whether she's confronting Kate, trying to win John, or corrupting Rachel, Lexie is bringing the chaos in their quiet lives.
John is the main protagonist, but you will have choices to makes for Kate, Rachel and Lexie. All names are changeable in game.
Please read the developer's note.

Thread Updated: 2024-04-04
Release Date: 2024-04-03
Developer: JohnJohnsonGames -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Note:

Please start a new game for the Chapter 2, there has been variable changes that could cause problem if you load an older save.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -

Patches:
Extras: *

*(With the name fixes of newer version) Usable with current chapter, the public walkthrough is available a chapter later.

(001) Scene_05_Rachel.jpg (002)Scene_02_lexie_door-.jpg (009)Scene_04_Rachelle_08.jpg (012)Scene_01_John_comptoir.jpg (016B)Scene_05_Rachel.jpg (018)Scene_05_sleeping_lexie_cellcallmessage.jpg (021c) Flashback.jpg (024)Scene_05_sleeping_lexie_011.jpg 014 Breakfast ending.jpg 377758011_1204932497567595_3571289857728734572_n.jpg kitch6.jpg render.jpg render2.jpg Scene_06_Lexie_017B.jpg Scene_06_Lexie_029.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Would sharing be MMF or MFF? I'm fine with both.
An off-topic comment. Why on earth does anyone give a facepalm at the presentation of a game? I see it in practically every game. Someone, be it the developer or uploader, is bringing out a game and presenting it to the public, and they get a facepalm for it. Really? Why? You don't like the overview, the images, the tags...? Wouldn't it be easier just to ignore the topic? Why give a facepalm to someone who has made a game available here for free?
Whats wrong?, dont like people giving their opinion? If I dont like a game I facepalm it and put it in ignore, whats the big deal?
It sends the message to the author that I dont like what was presented. Its better, faster and easier than coming to the comments to shit on it. That would be unnecessary.
Also mentioning that the game is free is irrelevant, this is a pirate site, of course it is free that doesnt mean I need to like or appalud everything.
Wouldnt it be easier to just mind your own business instead of whining about other people using a feature of the site, just because you yourself dont?

Last edited:

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
The concept is very good, but I don't see any future in this game in the long term.
4 main characters means that a total of 8 different ways must be coded, with a minimum of 2 different ways for each character.
This shows that coding in future versions will be very complicated. In short, the developer has 2 options. Either the choices will have no effect (kind of a kinetic novel) or it will take a long and complicated time to code.
I hope you can achieve this. Good luck.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
This story follows four protagonists, as one of them is going to bring chaos into the lives of the others.
giphy (7).gif

That overview sounds more like the main character is Lexie, how does MP work here? Female Mc is the main one and Male Mc is secondary? Will the player have choices with all the characters?

Leaving that aside, are kinks/fetishes going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?

Good luck.

Reactions: acondo

taru

Apr 23, 2018
Would sharing be MMF or MFF? I'm fine with both.
An off-topic comment. Why on earth does anyone give a facepalm at the presentation of a game? I see it in practically every game. Someone, be it the developer or uploader, is bringing out a game and presenting it to the public, and they get a facepalm for it. Really? Why? You don't like the overview, the images, the tags...? Wouldn't it be easier just to ignore the topic? Why give a facepalm to someone who has made a game available here for free?
Candy_L , holaje12, Just for your information, your facepalm also counts as likes, so thank you.
And thanks for following me wherever I go and giving me facepalm on my messages. People like you show me that I'm on the right path and I should stick to it.
Don't bother replying to me, I've blocked you for a long time.
because theres trolls afoot plus the second you mention it theres always a funny person thatll do it just because its easier just not to pay attention to it

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
I had asked earlier (but it was deleted due to some trolls), will the sharing be MMF or MFF, or both?

Reactions: ABYE
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes