Collection Video GameOverSFM collection [2023-09-29] [GameOverSFM/PokedudeSFM]

Ronia

Sep 12, 2018
So i gave this a try (curiosity is a bitch) and that necrophilia warning is no joke... ALMOST EVERY SINGLE ONE is necro, barely any exceptions. Kind of a bummer if you ask me... I was hoping it'd be like, a few ones would be necro and the others ones would be "normal", but it's actually an entire collection of necro x.x

I was hoping most of them would just be the heroines being defeated and esnlaved/corrupted rather than straight up killed, but nope, none of the girls survive the process at all...

I also purposefully avoided any that had decapitation on the thumbnail... Yeah, that's way too much for my tastes, even though i'm a hardcore horror fan

So yeah, here's a warning for anyone curious to try these out. Now nobody can say they haven't been warned i guess ;w;
I appreciate that you made that comment. It matters to me to try to understand things, and the further they are from what I personally agree with the more important it becomes to me to at least *attempt* it. But this was too much for me, I can't bring myself to dive into any kind of examination. I'm too thin skinned.

So thank you for giving me some small amount of info to work with, now that I didn't have the stomach to get it myself.

DashRaider

Dec 25, 2019
I tried it because I wanted to see a full RAIDED animation with Lara, and it's really brutal, so I left it.

RAIDED img.jpg

ertappt

Dec 18, 2022
Thanks for sharing.

Pokedude's work caught me eye, so I was surprised to stumble across his guro works, but I didn't find anything memorable or arousing about it, regrettably.

gurochanop did a great job, I think. corpse of ghost in the shell chick in a dumpster fucked by shota, rayquaza raping pokemon trainer then biting her head off, chun li's head cavity penetrated as her legs and feet flapped in the air, etc.

Reactions: Xypher

Maiqui

Oct 31, 2019
Many are surprised and I don't understand it, there were already artists like pestilence or VGamesRy with the same content long before.

Divide_By_Zero

Jr. Uploader
Sep 4, 2017
Many are surprised and I don't understand it, there were already artists like pestilence or VGamesRy with the same content long before.
Lol these Tadpoles just don't know... I bet there would be exploding Kevin and Karen heads all over the place if they ever discovered Freeman, EvilMercenary, EVMC, or ventured into the realm of Razer1911's Dolcett Academy.

No Seriously People... You've been warned. Don't venture down this rabbit hole.

The Creators down there cooked and ate the Rabbit with the watch... And the cute little blond girl who followed him in too!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Xypher

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Lol these Tadpoles just don't know... I bet there would be exploding Kevin and Karen heads all over the place if they ever discovered Freeman, EvilMercenary, EVMC, or ventured into the realm of Razer1911's Dolcett Academy.

No Seriously People... You've been warned. Don't venture down this rabbit hole.

The Creators down there cooked and ate the Rabbit with the watch... And the cute little blond girl who followed him in too!

I love Mercenary and Razer's work, EVMC is sadly retired afaik though not my favorite. Haven't heard of Freeman though.

• Angry
Reactions: Temphere69

Divide_By_Zero

Jr. Uploader
Sep 4, 2017
I love Mercenary and Razer's work, EVMC is sadly retired afaik though not my favorite. Haven't heard of Freeman though.
Freeman has been around for a while but has gone through several names like others hard to nail down for sure since the posts i tried to follow a trail through were vague to keep from being banned under new names but examples for freeman + even a couple of his Old Archives in dropbox can be found here:

I think if i Remember correctly the posts got too vague but my last guess was freeman = mattdarey91 maybe?

Last edited:

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
View attachment 2762048

Overview:
GameOverSFM/PokedudeSFM is a 3D artist who makes short and long animations of characters from video games, such as: Resident Evil, Overwatch, Mass Effect, Metroid, etc.
He has two accounts:
- GameOverSFM focuses on girls being fucked after having been defeated or killed, hence his name. Necrophilia warning!
- PokedudeSFM makes more vanilla stuff.​

Updated: 2023-07-11
Artist: GameOverSFM/PokedudeSFM (PokedudeSFM) - (GameOverSFM) - Twitter -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: 1080p
Length: 99 animations (1h+)
Genre:
Installation:
Change-log:
Download:
GameOverSFM:
Collection: - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Compressed: - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

PokedudeSFM:

View attachment 2760209 View attachment 2760210 View attachment 2760211 View attachment 2760212 View attachment 2760213
this is a true masterpiece,
extremely talented
by far, the best work on this forum

saiya99

Oct 27, 2018
This is an incomplete collection, isn't it?
I didn't see the video (Gwen x venom) or (DVA Versus Demo Man fucktality ver) anywhere :unsure:
I saw it on kemono_party and rule34_xxx

Reactions: bobbybrownlove

Divide_By_Zero

Jr. Uploader
Sep 4, 2017
This is an incomplete collection, isn't it?
I didn't see the video (Gwen x venom) or (DVA Versus Demo Man fucktality ver) anywhere :unsure:
I saw it on kemono_party and rule34_xxx
Anything missing is missing from the official archive. This is all subscribestar sourced

GameOverSFM has a terrible Archive. 1 folder will all poorly named and inconsistently named

Reactions: Xypher and saiya99