Collection Video GameOverSFM collection [2023-09-29] [GameOverSFM/PokedudeSFM]

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
So i gave this a try (curiosity is a bitch) and that necrophilia warning is no joke... ALMOST EVERY SINGLE ONE is necro, barely any exceptions. Kind of a bummer if you ask me... I was hoping it'd be like, a few ones would be necro and the others ones would be "normal", but it's actually an entire collection of necro x.x

I was hoping most of them would just be the heroines being defeated and esnlaved/corrupted rather than straight up killed, but nope, none of the girls survive the process at all...

I also purposefully avoided any that had decapitation on the thumbnail... Yeah, that's way too much for my tastes, even though i'm a hardcore horror fan

So yeah, here's a warning for anyone curious to try these out. Now nobody can say they haven't been warned i guess ;w;

Last edited:

Beckz

May 11, 2020
Well, since I just finished "Tsuyoi Ko" recent game, I can see a little bit of charm in this one..
The work itself is amazing, but definitely not a fap material for sure.

Teirtu

Aug 19, 2019
Always funny to read the first few comments in [Insert Guro Artist]'s threads and posts.

With a name of GameOverSFM it's like people expect to see foreplay and candy and flowers.
This one is somewhat tame in the guro community. Y'all want to really show off your morals look into MalignPoppycock, Swiss Made, Gur0 Ninja, or even Red Pixie... Oh Noes!!!
You have wrong concept of fun.

Gulibek

Jun 19, 2020
Always funny to read the first few comments in [Insert Guro Artist]'s threads and posts.

With a name of GameOverSFM it's like people expect to see foreplay and candy and flowers.
This one is somewhat tame in the guro community. Y'all want to really show off your morals look into MalignPoppycock, Swiss Made, Gur0 Ninja, or even Red Pixie... Oh Noes!!!
Can you please give me a link to Swiss Made works, i've never heard of him

Divide_By_Zero

Jr. Uploader
Sep 4, 2017
Can you please give me a link to Swiss Made works, i've never heard of him

mostly stills with a few animations. he does episodic stories that vary from mild pain to some truly brutal torture/snuff

Not really my tastes but was an example of the different and darker guro genres. Alot of guro artists specialize in cooking the victim after which is out of my range but seems to be popular topic.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Apparently, Gameoversfm is the same guy as PokedudeSFM, who makes more vanilla stuff.

Share if you have it: