NgocTien

Oct 19, 2023
Why am I experiencing this problem again? Please help me.
View attachment 1536509

Overview:
Game Of Evolutio is a RPG game about The world turn to a Survival game.People were barely surviving,Desire out of control.
You playing a university student to living like this surviving.But you are very lucky. When people hiding and shaking in the house.MC was currently enjoying a leisurely stroll with zombies.When people still starving, MC can get foods easy and fast.People try to please MC to survive.Much romantic story will happen to MC.But with great power comes great responsibility! MC have to find the truth and save the world!​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-06
Release Date: 2023-09-24
Developer: D7 Games - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.06c
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac
(v0.05a): MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android
(v0.04a): - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Abc3192 thanks for the link

View attachment 1536510 View attachment 1536512 View attachment 1536513 View attachment 1536514 View attachment 1536515 View attachment 1576876 View attachment 1576878 View attachment 1576880 View attachment 1576882 View attachment 1576883 View attachment 1576884 View attachment 1576886 View attachment 1576888 View attachment 1576889
Screenshot_2023-11-08-20-46-09-055_cyou.joiplay.renpy.jpg

elprebsi

Sep 18, 2021
View attachment 3068397

I immediately lost interest in that picture. Apparently it's not even avoidable so that's it. I have no interest in seeing that. I don't even want to try this game and swinging tag another one that forces me to hit the ignore button.
he could blackmail them later. but it´s satisfaction that he doesnt realy help them like the peoble he cares for.

Sokeri

Oct 26, 2023
he could blackmail them later. but it´s satisfaction that he doesnt realy help them like the peoble he cares for.
That doesn't help me in any way to like this game and download it. I don't really want to see that.

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
Ok. So when does the harem part actually begin and the actual sex? Seems like all we are getting is just hand jobs, blowjobs and titjobs. Only saw one anal and one vaginal scene so far in the zero Episode and so far playing it is very boring with not much choices other than do I want to see a certain woman with someone else instead of MC? No other choices being asked if I want a blowjob or not or do I want to fuck Brenda or not. Seems more like a kinetic novel than anything else. I mean I think I am in the first Chapter of the main story but it already seems boring with the MC constantly winning and him being too nice and understanding of people. When is the actual romance kicking in? IF this is a harem game then shouldn't the MC already be recruiting the women for it instead of helping other players with food and gear like his friend David. Shouldn't David be getting his own gear IF he is as good a player as the MC claims he is? Maybe I am too early in the game but frankly I am at that point that it is so boring that I really don't want to continue playing it. I played some of the Zero Episode awhile ago and thought the game would get better but it hasn't.

ygjhttt

Dec 24, 2018
It's a great game! I think the NTR in the early stage is indifferent and acceptable, but you should avoid this scenario in the later stage

Posseman

Dec 18, 2022
So I'm confused I want to verify if I've gotten to the end current version. According to the game title it says the most recent update should be Episode 6, unfortunately the game doesn't contain any episode numbering so I don't know if I've reached the end of Ep6 or not. I finished the prologue and started Episode one and it went until I started having sex with Salome while Twain is asleep. I just feel like I haven't gone through 6 episodes worth of content unless the episodes are really short. The last screen just says you've reached the end of the chapter and when you click nothing happens, doesn't even go back to the main menu and this is the first indicator that I've completed a chapter so I'm confused.

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
Okay, so, uh, loading my saves from 0.05 just doesn't work. Anyone here replayed the game in 0.06 right up until the new content? and have a save there?

I wish devs would freaking just include this sort of save file :( I obviously don't want to replay all the chapters I've already seen! :(

Or is all the new content in the main story and the first 5 versions are all in the zero story? In which case the dev actually did exactly what I wanted? Only I'm too confused to tell?

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
Lmao, This game is such a ridiculous mess, all these renders are wasted because bro has no idea how to write a coherent story, not to mention the Engrish, Jesus.

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes