Ren'Py - Abandoned - Game of Evolution [Ep6 v0.06c] [D7 Games]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Tomy75

If you can go past the very bad English then you’ll be even more disappointed by the story itself as it makes no sense, it has a cruel lack of chronology, and it sometimes even contradicts itself. The female characters have weird attitudes and reactions, there is no relationship build-up, and they also from time to time contradict themselves.

The game is built with a fake sandbox mechanism where you have a map and only one *highlighted* location to click on. It’s not a visual novel either as you have no choice to make, you will get to fuck some women even if you don’t like their attitude and/or their look. The renders are quite good, but the animations are a bit poor, so let me warn you: this game is no fap material.

I give it 2 stars for the moment, but I hope that it will be rewritten in the future, it seriously needs a better English and a better storyline so that the flow of events does not appear to have been dropped out of nowhere.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Shadow4108

I love the quite original story (from my point of view, especially with its similarity to Korean mawha and systems) also its intriguing characters. It's exciting to see what the plot develops in the future!
  3. 1.00 star(s)

consumptionist

V0.06c

this game is advertised as english. sure the words are but the sentences are not even close at times. possibly machine translate as it's just unreadable.

there is a plot here but it fails in delivery because of the poor writing. it has about as much structure as the rest of the game.

art is passable. dev is obviously a fan of bimbofication. some weird images amongst the average and the animations are just disappointing. if you are looking for fap material then look elsewhere as what is here is short and not very involved. looks more like a quick throw together.

game design is sandbox but pointlessly so. this game is basically a kinetic comic (novel or even book feels like an over exaggeration) broken up by a forced movement section. you go to a location and another bit of story plays. then you select the next location (highlighted so you know exactly where) and more story plays. then you go home, move to room and sleep. rinse and repeat. A poor design choice that adds nothing at all. senseless
    nor is there combat or any RPG elements. if they ever existed then they have been removed which makes the sandbox even more senseless.

aside from the plot, which again is poorly delivered, the only other plus i can see is the odd glimmer of 'better' being possible. some talent is there but it is not being properly utilised so the game just looks rushed and unplanned.
    it's bad enough to make a slonique game look good!
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Patri0t

An almost linear 3D novel with a strange plot, strange characters, good 3D models and annoying music. The icing on the cake is a bad translation. I don't think anything good will come out of the game.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

vijvij

I give 5 stars solely to encourage the dev to keep updating this game. If you don't mind the bad English that is used in this game, you would surely like this game. Dev, if you are reading this, please hire a real translator and fix the language. If you do that, this one can even become the top 10 in this site.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

wpeale71341

S H I T!!!!!!! That is what this thrown together mess is. There is no direction or cohesiveness to this tossed together pile of dog and human feces they labeled as a game. First off trying to comprehend what your being told in the garbage ENGRISH is your first obstacle. The Story makes zero intelligible sense whatsoever. The animations when you finally stumble on to one by constantly clicking all the locations on the map until one fires off are terrible. How has this been rated as high as it is? That also does not make any sense?
  7. 2.00 star(s)

PatrickJ

V0.04a review
    Apart from the good looking girls rest are just bad - Renders are grainy and sub par and story is bad , it doesn't make any sense probably best to skip all rext and see only H scenes and MC is idiotic and unlikeable english , writing in this game is worse and no use sandbox and the animations are worse . So not worth more than 2 star in this stage cause of the poor story and the horrible engrish in this game .
  8. 5.00 star(s)

tatters

the version .04a update
    Pros- the story is really silly but in a good way it will make you laugh
    the char art looks pretty good
    the game system is very easy to understand and get through
    Cons- The only con i can see is that the dev first language is english so he should find/hire someone to proof read for him

Overall- its great game if your looking for a fun and silly game to play. with some sex in it
  9. 2.00 star(s)

AnubisMRM

Pros:
    +Average (almost good) renders
    +Girls look OK
    +The post-apocalyptic scenario is OK (but not well thought out)
    Cons:
    - Bad English
    - worse story (after a few minutes I started skipping the text as it made no sense)
    - very few poor quality animations
  10. 3.00 star(s)

SlideweenTV

Version played: v0.02a

Giving it a 3 for now cause the story is like watching a B-rated zombie movie fused with fortnite lol. Not saying its terrible its just a bit over the top at the start and the other characters introduction pacing is like a frog jumping through a pond.

Like the other reviews below mine have mentioned, hope the dev can get someone to review and correct the language and spelling. As for the renders it is pretty good and the characters are all big boobed and sexy so thats a plus.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

EdgeOfShadow

Surprisingly fun game.
    Pros:
    - the story/writing is concise, silly (in a good way) and on point, finally a dev who uses "show, don't tell" of a game medium instead of dumping a wall of text and 10 pages (scenes) exposition for every character, propably unintentionally but i love it nonetheless.
    - the graphic are good and models are hot.
    - there is no grind, sandbox is ok, there is no need for walkthrough and the game doesn't waste your time - technical aspects are fine.
    - the amount of content for v0.02 is good.

Cons:
    - a bit of engrish, but it's not THAT bad, this game definitely needs a proofreader/editor, but i've seen worse
    - could use a journal, just to see if you are done with the content

Overall the game is simple, but good. 5/5

Honestly, devs that make convoluted mess out of their games or just dump text on the player could learn a lot from this game - especially the later, as this is more common.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

twicejjang

Pros
    • Fun post-apocalyptic LitRPG setting
    • Character models are all hot.
    • Based on the tags, lot of kinks will be explored in the future.
    Cons
    • The Game Developer needs someone to help them with proofreading. Maybe asking for help in this thread or in the Developer section of the forum would work.
    Overall, this is a fun start to a promising game and I look forward to seeing how it progresses in the future.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.