Ren'Py Game Crazy Son

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
AMUR48 When is the update, will they post it here since they can't post it like the other games?
I can publish it here, but I’m not the main patron in a week, but I don’t even know if this is allowed since his page was deleted, I think maybe after publication they can block me or this particular group because of this I wanted to create a message where I am I could share but due to message limitations I can’t add everyone to the group

Mar 15, 2022
I can publish it here, but I’m not the main patron in a week, but I don’t even know if this is allowed since his page was deleted, I think maybe after publication they can block me or this particular group because of this I wanted to create a message where I am I could share but due to message limitations I can’t add everyone to the group
I see, it's too bad that the game has been censored here :( Maybe we'll have to wait for it to be uploaded on other pirate sites, but if not, although I've seen that the guy who made a True Bond fan game uploads it even though it's not published, but I understand the risk

Ru67i

Apr 18, 2021
I remember that the updates were free and that the game was loaded on its itch.io page...if that's still the case there are no problems, you just need to know when the new version arrives and follow the site:unsure:

Mar 15, 2022
I remember that the updates were free and that the game was loaded on its itch.io page...if that's still the case there are no problems, you just need to know when the new version arrives and follow the site:unsure:
I'm on the developer's discord and I see all the teasers and other things that come up so I guess I'll find out there

Reactions: Ru67i

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
fd9eca8e-bc5b-4dd4-9a9a-4e0d54b2d245.png Hey guys. So I have to render the ending, I think it's about 20 or 30 renders. And the rendering will finally be done. Then there is important work to do, adding sounds, translation, testing, adapting to Android and so on. In short guys, as soon as I finish all this work I will immediately release an update. Personally I'm aiming for next Sunday, not much time left to wait, you can be sure that the update will be released this month

aizawa hein

Oct 27, 2018
you could make a discord and just let everyone from here join

Ruffles&Lays

Apr 1, 2024
AMUR48
What is the difference between Crazy_Son_Game-0.01 and Crazy_Son-Prologe-pc?

Does the Game-0.01 version already come with Prologe?