Ren'Py Game Crazy Son

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
Hey guys. I will be posting the update links within the hour.
This update took almost three and a half months to develop. Many hours of rendering time, bugs, program crashes, burn-in. Damn, that was a lot of hard work guys. And only thanks to all of you who supported me financially, this work was brought to the end. I just want to say thank you very much. I hope you enjoy this released story update. I have tested it, no crashes, bugs or viruses detected, so you can play. The only problem is with the Android version. If you have weak characteristics of the device will be a bit slow when playing animations, you need enough RAM and fast processor. In general, thanks again and have a good time. Follow discord or itch.

Jakers15@

Jan 3, 2023
The only negative point was Karen. Do not misunderstand me. She is very hot. Very beautiful. However, she was barely introduced to the story and almost had sex with the MC. That was a little unrealistic. Even the plan to “kidnap” him was very exaggerated. Outside of normal standards. Now, MC and Scarlet's story is gradually heating up. I don't know if you noticed, but the characters started using cell phones in the story, I have the slight impression that the author is going to start introducing the famous “sexting”. But it needs to show readers what is being discussed on the cell phone. If true, the relationship between Scarlet and the MC will become very emotional and dangerous. Scarlet is fighting an intense battle, but the MC's words are breaking down her moral barriers. Maybe in the future she will send photos so her son doesn't have to look for her. After all, remember, Scarlet is married. When your husband returns from the trip, the danger will increase, the risk of being caught sending photos or doing indecent things with your own child behind your husband's back, wow, it's very dangerous and very exciting.

gamercunt

Dec 17, 2021
This update ruined the game for me icl, I didn't even finish myself lmao... We didn't need all these characters. Just the mc and scarlet would have been perfect.

Reactions: Jdizzlerock44

Anon26

Jul 17, 2017
View attachment 3570858 win
mac
android
Is there new content in this version? I'm getting a thanks and to be continued message after the session on the sofa between MC and Karen who's sleeping.

Edit : made a reinstall and new content worked.

Last edited: