Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Hi dev!

Apologies for being that guy, but is there any chance you could more or less try and integrate as much of the actual Japanese dialogue from clips/videos into the conversations?

If someone doesn't really understand Japanese, then it doesn't really matter what the characters say in the videos, right? But for those who DO understand Japanese (obviously a relatively small minority) it ends up being a bit jarring/off-putting.

An example of this would be at the very start of the game, aunt_ririko_0/start_2.mp4 the conversation in the video goes a bit like this:

Ririko: "Heading back home?"
MC: (Nods)
Ririko: "Hey have you been well?"
MC: (Nods)
Ririko: "Did you get yourself a girlfriend?"
MC: "Nahh, I haven't really been able to get a girlfriend."
Ririko: "Really...?"

But then the actual text in the game is about:
"Your parents always knew you were destined for great things." and "I'll whip up your favorite meal tonight.", which are both quite unrelated to the actual conversation in the video.

If you simply don't know Japanese and are just an enthusiastic JAV fan then apologies for bringing up the errors in dialogue/conversations in the videos as opposed to the actual English dialogue in the game. Kudos to you on your enthusiasm and for making this game even if you don't know Japanese.
Yeah I noticed about this. I made an english dubbed version videos that matched the text dialogue, then I made a poll on my subscribers, they didn't like it. They preferred the Japanese version even if it doesn't match with the text dialogue...

Reactions: f95zone69

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GakkoNoMonogatariSchoolStory-0.06
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

• Red Heart
Reactions: SpareTheRod
Jan 19, 2020
The buttons/links in class don't load properly. Using Chrome on windows 10.

You can see below that where button or link is, is error code. Tried reinstalling. No change

1711655520288-82711264-c9fa-4409-9561-3de3e95f0e10_1.jpg

Nuihc

Oct 10, 2017
Question. It seems to be stuck on Sunday. No matter what I do or how many times I sleep, the day won't move past Sunday. Any thoughts on how to fix?

latrop16

May 12, 2018
I didn't know that fictional NTR has such effect on people...
Don't let NTR haters distract you. They are snowflakes of our community here.
The best move to please all is to make NTR skippable/avoidable, but if you don't want or cant, I find it more important to follow your own vision.
Personally, I hate it when original decisions and the author's vision are changed just because a small minority shouts the loudest.

RackUser

Aug 21, 2023
it seems that i am to stupid for this gamee, but where i have to meet remu for start the 3 dates ?
havent played in a bit but if I remember correctly it should be in the street (the screen that allows you to go to places like the konbini, school and gym)

3.40 star(s) 10 Votes