Aracnan

Jul 5, 2017
It looks like i got a bug, where i have to date 3 times with Remu, then get beat up, and fuck her at hospital i did it 2 times already and can't progress any further.

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
It looks like i got a bug, where i have to date 3 times with Remu, then get beat up, and fuck her at hospital i did it 2 times already and can't progress any further.
What does the guide say?

Aracnan

Jul 5, 2017
What does the guide say?
Keep going on dates with Remu (3 times), and meet Izaki and let him beat you again and send you to the hospital, then have sex with Remu at the hospital (This is the end content for 0.05).

So i did 2 times and this still there, and i can't go for Rei Sensei path.

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Keep going on dates with Remu (3 times), and meet Izaki and let him beat you again and send you to the hospital, then have sex with Remu at the hospital (This is the end content for 0.05).

So i did 2 times and this still there, and i can't go for Rei Sensei path.
Attach your save here

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Actually you have completed Remu's storyline. All you have to do is to go to Saeko Sensei's office, at 5pm after class, and choose this option:
1709460921965.png

Also if you want to keep on having dates with Remu, you've got to have money, at least 3000 yen in your wallet

Melanx0l1k

Feb 28, 2023
why is so long to improve academic grade b to c ? and why sleep before school take too much academic progress? and school give too small for 5 hours than every click on 2 hours lessons?
P.S i like concept, but this is like a Witcher 3 or something like this it need too much time and patience
UPD i filled this slider for 10 min and just for one second its gone missing

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: whereiszfx

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
why is so long to improve academic grade b to c ? and why sleep before school take too much academic progress? and school give too small for 5 hours than every click on 2 hours lessons?
P.S i like concept, but this is like a Witcher 3 or something like this it need too much time and patience
UPD i filled this slider for 10 min and just for one second its gone missing
Actually at the moment you don't really need to improve grade to unlock scenes. Only in 0.07 grade D is needed before you're eligible to enroll in lab-classes

• Sad
Reactions: Melanx0l1k
3.40 star(s) 10 Votes