4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

ZareBancho

Jun 18, 2019
Aburrido "juego" lineal sin decisiones, historia forzada y nada erótico encima, el pasivo parece mucho más activo y no tiene ni una sola imagen así...

queefdesu

Jul 26, 2017
first time i ever see art that makes the male characters actually look like a naturally believable male character and not some shot-stick figures with/or almost incomplete physiques, too bad im not gay

Mar 1, 2019
lol. this game is much better than those games in kickstarter that takes more than 4 years to finish and lots of bugs and with "okay" artsyle
If you like to see pretty pictures and read empty text. There is no Gameplay here, I played it yesterday and I didn't even remember it anymore.

Kiki002

May 27, 2021
If you like to see pretty pictures and read empty text. There is no Gameplay here, I played it yesterday and I didn't even remember it anymore.
it's a kinetic novel. if you dont know wht it means, google is free for everyone to use lol

Kiki002

May 27, 2021
same with kickstarter vn games, i barely remember most games i backed lol

danseX

Sep 12, 2019
Saw this on Steam the other day and got an instant boner as soon as I opened up the store page. The visuals are godly!

Definitely buying this one so I can support the dev.

Reactions: imjustheretonut
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes