• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.30 star(s) 6 Votes

FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021
Are there tags missing? It says multiple endings but not oral, anal, etc.
Also, any chance for animation and the tag is just missing? Though futa games seem to get animated so rarely.
I’m also interested in this question, I would like to know the developer’s answer, what tags are planned in the game? I would like to follow the project, if I am interested, then you can completely support it

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I’m also interested in this question, I would like to know the developer’s answer, what tags are planned in the game? I would like to follow the project, if I am interested, then you can completely support it
They aren't missing. There isn't enough of a 'game' to have them. Just some masturbation scenes and two game overs from what I saw.

FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021
I also really like it when the author doesn’t hide the presence of futa. I mean - many make a game with futa, but do not show them in pictures, and if futa can be avoided, then it generally comes out poorly, and futa is just for show and is not done well, the penis is simply not nicely glued onto the model of the girl... Some authors just don't tag futa... But games like this have the greatest potential to be cool (for me).

COOLMASTER

Nov 12, 2019
TRY THIS ONE JUST FOR SEE

Real good shemale / futa ARE very rare
Most of them is in the 4 dimension...and turn simply in worth or mess renders with a poor story and unfortunetly the same cheat stereotype like elephant cock...

excepted futagenesis, fetsih locator (with an interesting real story) or inergrowth, or in some few game where they can be optional

I didn t see a very real good game
any idea ?

raulz0r

Dec 3, 2017
Looks interesting hopefully the dev will keep up since we are missing games where MC is dominated by Futas

Reactions: MaxBouch

MaxBouch

Jul 24, 2018
View attachment 3208783

Overview:
The adventures of Icarus Media.​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-27
Release Date: 2023-11-21
Developer: TD GAMES
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English, French
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD - - MEGA
Mac: - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD - - MEGA

View attachment 3208792
View attachment 3208795 View attachment 3208796 View attachment 3208797 View attachment 3208800 View attachment 3208801 View attachment 3208802 View attachment 3208803
Un jeu futa fait par un français ! Quel bonheur !
Grosse force à toi dans ton projet, sois sûr que je le suivrai avec attention !

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes