Ren'Py - Futy City [v1.0] [TD GAMES]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Ezechiel

For a game that just started developpment, the interface seems quite polished, I still don't know where it will go and it's REALLY short for now but I'm going to leave 5 stars to see what the dev can do next.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Deleted member 6297007

OMG...actually, OMFG is closer to the sentiment I am trying to portray here.
    This is a horror! Seriously! Don't be curious...don't lower your standards to my level...I feel dirty and degraded because this is scum.
    Planet 345-B needs to be nuked off the face of this universe. The 'developer' actually has the audacity to call this steaming pile of intestinal waste, a 'game'!
    I've just watched a 'girl' jizzing all over a children's playground and then running off when a family appears. Absolutely disgusting and disturbing...this 'developer' is one sick fucker.
    Please DO NOT support this atrocity on Patreon or anywhere else. I like futa games, but this is atrocious.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

NarwhalNarwhal1

Futy City is a femdom/futadom game with a far too complicated premise which I hope is reworked. It's the future and Earth is destroyed. In response, to save the human race, you are sent to a planet exactly like ours to work in an office. There are futas, vampires, and cum poisoning. Two out of three of these end your game.

There have been claims that the art is stolen, but nothingmore 3d is credited as the arist on the title page.

I do like the art and Futy City can be decent with a copy editor and streamlined premise.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

aniki_math

It's a decent introduction, It's pretty short. within the first 15 minutes there's multiple potential death from bukake or a futa vampire in a back alley.

The design model or character is pretty good, The concept of moving to a Futa World upon a Earth destruction is also nice. Nobody that plays this game is going to be. "Is the Futa content needed" Yeah pal, it's a futa game. So the stoyline is currently very disjointed and some better writing are a must because the other stuff is great. Hopefully the next upgrade revamps the storyline with some added scenes.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Spettet

Looked through 1.0 which I guess was the initial first release.

I love the art.. If the dev is making this art, and not just accidentally found it, I'm hoping this can turn out as a nice game..

Currently look like a visual novel with one path, and some branches to game over choices with game over scenes.

There is very little content as of now though, and thus hard to set a rating as of now. I'm putting down 3 stars due to expected potential if continued, not due to current state.

Game seems to support English or French. I saw a line of French in the English text, so I'm guessing the dev (or translator) is more familiar with French than English, but text is easily readable.

Can't say I'm impressed by the download links in this forum though. No mega link here, so had to test out something else. First one I tested looked like a scam sending me a file with .msi extension added. Another one I didn't find a download link at all, and a third one had a download link where nothing happened when I pressed it. All of the above happy to give popup's to start making browser notifications, showing commercials and/or opening additional tabs in my browser. Workupload worked at least.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

Asherandai

Nothing but a poorly written "story" that doesn't even deserve the name, and some random copy pasted images that vaguely fit the scenario. Just search up any futa image gallery and you'll get more out of it. To top it off there's numerous mistakes in what little text is given, some isn't even translated at all. Overall this is a zero effort waste of space that literally anyone could slap together in an hour or so. And it's only the poor coding that takes the time. You could put this on a powerpoint in 5 or 10 minutes otherwise.

TL;DR We may be desperate for futa on male content, but don't waste your time with this.