Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Looked interesting but the "unable to sire children" in the intro means I'll go elsewhere. Good luck with the game.

Niteowl

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2018
Well, I can see the game's limitations....still it's rather disappointing that only one patron decided to support the project (and already quit anyways)
I like the game, and honestly I find it more interesting than most adult games I've seen here....

Last edited:

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
Well, I can see the game's limitations....still it's rather disappointing that only one patron decided to support the project (and already quit anyways)
I like the game, and honestly I find it more interesting than most adult games I've seen here....

Still, considering the amount of work I put in it, and the relative lack of interest.....
I decided it's time to call it a day....
To bad. I had a great story and chapter two was under way but, yeah, whatever man, enjoy guys, this creator is done
Hey, I was that one patron, and I stopped payment because my credit card expired and I hadn't had time to enter the new one into Patreon yet. I love your game, and I was looking forward to more. I hope you change your mind.

Reactions: Niteowl

Niteowl

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2018
Hey, I was that one patron, and I stopped payment because my credit card expired and I hadn't had time to enter the new one into Patreon yet. I love your game, and I was looking forward to more. I hope you change your mind.
Actually, I was having a bit of a bad day for unrelated reasons yesterday......
Honestly, I was hoping in a little more interest in the game and, yeah, feeling blue about other issues.

Still, I'm glad at least some people like the game (and a big thanks to two people who joined my patreon last night after my post), and realistically I'm new to this so I need to be patient so, yes, I will continue working on the game as scheduled....finished one of the new scenes last night but lots more to do....

I do love the story and the characters myself and I already put lots of work into it, and planned many interesting scenes, so, moments of weakness aside, I will keep working on it and hopefully more players will come to appreciate it over time.

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
Actually, I was having a bit of a bad day for unrelated reasons yesterday......
Honestly, I was hoping in a little more interest in the game and, yeah, feeling blue about other issues.

Still, I'm glad at least some people like the game (and a big thanks to two people who joined my patreon last night after my post), and realistically I'm new to this so I need to be patient so, yes, I will continue working on the game as scheduled....finished one of the new scenes last night but lots more to do....

I do love the story and the characters myself and I already put lots of work into it, and planned many interesting scenes, so, moments of weakness aside, I will keep working on it and hopefully more players will come to appreciate it over time.
The ero-game industry is not what it was a few years ago, when only a dozen or so developers were trying to eke out a living from it. Now there are hundreds, and patrons choose judiciously whom they want to support. Most of them follow the same template or two, and you DO NOT; your premise, characters, visuals, and kinks are unique, which makes your work a “niche” within the field. It will take longer for people to find your work, but many of us have been looking for something like this for a very long time. I’d bet 95% of the f95 members who would love your game haven’t even noticed it yet.

Don’t get discouraged. This is speaking as a professional in my own trade, not just someone who likes your game (especially Sugar). Amazon didn’t turn a profit for what, 15 years? You won’t be earning billions like Bezos but it won’t take you anything close to that long to start earning income. A lot of potential patrons are waiting to see if you’re the kind of developer who can consistently create a great game before they commit.

My only advice to you at this point is, 1, keep going; if you build it, they will come, and 2, I suggest you simplify your story and world for now. At this point, the sense of how much world-building you have done is daunting, intimidating. I suggest you focus on one element at a time, before expanding your sci-fi universe.

Also: more Sugar, please!

Niteowl

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2018
The ero-game industry is not what it was a few years ago, when only a dozen or so developers were trying to eke out a living from it. Now there are hundreds, and patrons choose judiciously whom they want to support. Most of them follow the same template or two, and you DO NOT; your premise, characters, visuals, and kinks are unique, which makes your work a “niche” within the field. It will take longer for people to find your work, but many of us have been looking for something like this for a very long time. I’d bet 95% of the f95 members who would love your game haven’t even noticed it yet.

Don’t get discouraged. This is speaking as a professional in my own trade, not just someone who likes your game (especially Sugar). Amazon didn’t turn a profit for what, 15 years? You won’t be earning billions like Bezos but it won’t take you anything close to that long to start earning income. A lot of potential patrons are waiting to see if you’re the kind of developer who can consistently create a great game before they commit.

My only advice to you at this point is, 1, keep going; if you build it, they will come, and 2, I suggest you simplify your story and world for now. At this point, the sense of how much world-building you have done is daunting, intimidating. I suggest you focus on one element at a time, before expanding your sci-fi universe.

Also: more Sugar, please!
Thank you for your advice and your words of encouragement man, I'm really thankful.

I also think you're right. I need to be patient and keep plugging away. I believe that, as you said, the game is very unique, which can be good and bad of course.
I set out to make a game I would like to play myself and for me originality, an interesting story, and a complex world to explore are the most important things. Well, I also like hot chicks (and the ones in my game are really hot for my tastes) but I guess my dislike of Iray makes the game more creative but maybe harder to market.
Anyways, I put a lot of work into it and I love the characters and the story so I will keep working on it. I hope eventually more people will decide to support me but I can only control my art and my story so I will focus on those for now.

And yes, there will be more Sugar in this update, quite a treat actually! (but honestly it was already planned that way since I scripted the whole sequel before publishing the game; it's just a lucky coincidence you like her so much....)
By the way the Dark Elf, as mentioned, has a big role for the update, and among other things there will also be more of the twins, Bliss and Bamboo. I must admit that while I do love all the characters and find them all really hot, the twins would be my choice if the Brimstone Club were real.... I like threesomes ;) and Asian twins are hard to beat.

One last thing: every episode I will focus on certain characters and stories, but I also want to slowly keep expanding the world explored by the MC.... I feel like more background details will make the overall experience more interesting. I'll try not to overdo it but yeah, for me the complexity of the world I created is essential to the game.

Thanks again for your kind words man... (and I'll make some Sugar pin up for you soon, keep an eye on the Patreon thread)

Reactions: ubblesnop

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
One aspect of this game that I simply love is the way the dancers address the MC. They're not simply obedient, doing as they're told, "Yes Master" or "I don't understand, Master"; they genuinely seem to feel honored to serve on their knees. I don't think I've ever seen that in another game, and it's a beautiful difference. Truly a welcome change.

Though I'd also love to see some of the stronger women taken down by force and dominated against their will, it's a truly great change to encounter game-girls who behave not just obediently but worshipfully, who humbly invite you to use them as objects for your satisfaction.

Reactions: MasterMerp

Niteowl

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2018
One aspect of this game that I simply love is the way the dancers address the MC. They're not simply obedient, doing as they're told, "Yes Master" or "I don't understand, Master"; they genuinely seem to feel honored to serve on their knees. I don't think I've ever seen that in another game, and it's a beautiful difference. Truly a welcome change.

Though I'd also love to see some of the stronger women taken down by force and dominated against their will, it's a truly great change to encounter game-girls who behave not just obediently but worshipfully, who humbly invite you to use them as objects for your satisfaction.
The girls of the Brimstone Club are well trained ;)

But yes, there will also be plenty of opportunities to change the ways of characters that appear unapproachable at first.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
I just found a pretty interesting bug: In Brimstone Club, in the dancers menu, when I ask for a BJ from bliss it takes it as if I were at the beginning of the game again, and sends me to the scene where MC buys the elf slave.

Reactions: MasterMerp

Niteowl

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2018
I just found a pretty interesting bug: In Brimstone Club, in the dancers menu, when I ask for a BJ from bliss it takes it as if I were at the beginning of the game again, and sends me to the scene where MC buys the elf slave.
okay, thank you for mentioning it. I will look into it and other bugs and make sure I get rid of them for the next update....

Niteowl

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2018
Speaking of the next update, as already mentioned the dark elf, image in this thread, will be one of the stars....
I will also add a few new characters.... and then focus on adding more scenes and backgrounds for the many characters already in the game.
Among others, here is one of the new characters (focus on elves for this coming expansion)
one is the first drow to appear in the game, Elamny
New Elves Promo3.jpg

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes