Niteowl

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2018
I bet you must've had to think long and hard to come up with that title. :p
Well, I know you're being sarcastic, and I see your point......
But actually it wasn't that simple, because I had many names in mind that were more creative.
However, in the end I decided it was best to keep it simple.... Also, this way I think the name will give players a clear idea of what the game is about.

Niteowl

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2018
There is a "religion" tag above the OP ... is there actually F95zone tag-defined religion in the game?

Religion [***Any significant religious (fiction or otherwise) symbols, text... e.g nuns, churches...]

e-d
I didn't request that tag. I think it was added because in Interzone the Goths have funded their own religion (based on sexual bliss etc).
I should point out, therefore, that the game is only concerned with a fictional religion and not with currently held religious beliefs of any kind. (In case anybody is curious, I'm a Buddhist IRL)

Reactions: e-disfunction

Niteowl

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2018
Is it me, or does it look like all these renders were created by different artists?
Hmm, okay, so, here's the thing. 99% of the renders were created by me.
However, it is true that at the beginning, for the intro part about the events that describe the culling and other disasters that reshaped the world, I used, legally, some images created by others.

All the renders about the Interzone characters, our story, and of course the sex scenes, are entirely my work.
I do want to have a wide range of characters and I still have a lot to learn as an artist....so maybe that's why you felt different people worked on this project.

Niteowl

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2018
Downloading because he's a fellow Canuck..also..harem..potential nuns to fuck?(says religion...all i see is nuns to fuck) :D
Thanks for giving it a try. I hope you will enjoy it.
Regarding the religion, as mentioned above, to another post on this topic. no nuns (nothing related to real religions)..... but a fictional religion, rather depraved by our standards, is involved and will play a major part some of the storylines.

Niteowl

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2018
Notice a distinct lack of Dark Elf.
The Dark Elf in the cover image will be a big part of the next installment...... but I figured it would be fun to show her to you guys a little in advance. But yeah, no worries, I'm already filming (rendering) some scenes featuring her so yeah, next update for sure.

Niteowl

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2018
seems to be promising, I just think it should give the player a little more freedom
Fair enough and I totally agree with you....but that will happen as more updates come out and there are more side-quests the MC can participate in (I also want to add cosplay outfits and gear to the shops, and a few other ideas)
All I'm saying is that I hope eventually the player will have a lot of freedom, but yeah, it will take a little time to get there.
In the first part of a Sci-Fi or Fantasy story, IMO, it's more important to introduce the fictional world the story takes place in....and I have made an effort to put in a fair bit of content.

Reactions: kamibell

Niteowl

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2018
(+) Yes! Finaly samothing new, not ordinary
(+) Male Protagonist
(+) No NTR
(+) Already have Fap-Fap Content

(-) After all, it still Demooooooooooooooooo )___(

LOL, well, 4 out of 5 ain't too bad I guess......

But seriously, yeah, it's a demo in the sense that I"m a noob-developer and of course the game is not as polished as I would like it to be (and some things I might improve in the future). But, to be fair, I also see it as a completed chapter one so maybe a little meatier than other demos I've seen.

Niteowl

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2018
Definitely going to keep an eye on this one, may become donor if things go well! Always happy to see more elf girls!
Thank you for your kind comments.... You can probably guess I also love elf girls ;)
By the way, eventually the story will also feature some really hot demon chicks.... If you like fantasy I think you'll like them as well.
They won't appear until chapter three though.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Hmm, okay, so, here's the thing. 99% of the renders were created by me.
However, it is true that at the beginning, for the intro part about the events that describe the culling and other disasters that reshaped the world, I used, legally, some images created by others.

All the renders about the Interzone characters, our story, and of course the sex scenes, are entirely my work.
I do want to have a wide range of characters and I still have a lot to learn as an artist....so maybe that's why you felt different people worked on this project.
No it's cool, but it was just the initial impression I got because you can see some of the models are clearly a lower quality or different art style than others. I'm not knocking you, I'm glad you can admit to using some outside help. It's always good to look to others to help you get better as well. But we have, in the past, had games on the forums that were literally all stolen artwork cobbled together. That's why I guess I was prematurely judgemental. That's my bad. I'm glad you're working to improve yourself.

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
The Dark Elf in the cover image will be a big part of the next installment...... but I figured it would be fun to show her to you guys a little in advance. But yeah, no worries, I'm already filming (rendering) some scenes featuring her so yeah, next update for sure.
Awesome. I welcome a diverse cast of chars. As long as they'reeither petite pale redheads or dark elfs. You know. All the types that matter.
1580234280369.png 1580234288559.png

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
If those pale redheads can still have big round boobs on their petite frames, then I second your appraisal.

Some blondes are welcome too, both the pure and virginal type and the sultry sophisticated ones.

Awesome. I welcome a diverse cast of chars. As long as they'reeither petite pale redheads or dark elfs. You know. All the types that matter.
View attachment 532314 View attachment 532315

Reactions: Niteowl

Niteowl

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2018
No it's cool, but it was just the initial impression I got because you can see some of the models are clearly a lower quality or different art style than others. I'm not knocking you, I'm glad you can admit to using some outside help. It's always good to look to others to help you get better as well. But we have, in the past, had games on the forums that were literally all stolen artwork cobbled together. That's why I guess I was prematurely judgemental. That's my bad. I'm glad you're working to improve yourself.

Okay, fair enough.
Regarding the models I will only add that I do use a combination of Genesis 2 characters (the Brimstone club girls) and genesis 3 characters (everybody else, except the succubus, a genesis 8).
I'm doing this partly to have more variety and partly because I actually like Genesis 2 models....they're simpler but, imo, rather pretty.
The intro, as said, does have a few images I did not make, but I do have permission to use them.

Niteowl

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2018
View attachment 532314 View attachment 532315
Yes, elves and redheads are great (maybe you also like Candy then?)
Regarding Dark Elves, the story will feature quite a few eventually. I already have the models......
The dark elf in the intro picture, and a Drow, will be in the next installment....but eventually (long term this is a rather ambitious project) I plan to add more.
Installment three will also see the introduction of stunning demon chicks but yeah, even though the game already has many characters (more than some completed games actually) I plan to add more.

Reactions: Humlebien

Niteowl

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2018
looking forward to more content, keep it up!!
Thanks man..... the first update, chapter 2, is already scripted (and I think it will be fun) but gotta do the renders and the coding...hopefully by the end of March I can release it

Niteowl

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2018
I'll keep an eye on this, hopefully exhibition will appear as well.
I hadn't thought about exhibitionism consciously.... but yes, it will definitely be in the game.....
Actually, I think there is a bit of it in the first installment, after all the main character is offered a chance to have sex in front of many other people..... Isn't that a form of exhibitionism?
Anyways, yes, definitely, one stat for the girls (can't forget what I called it right now) is also related....
and there will be plenty of group sex and other situations related to exhibitionism.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes