MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
what's the values(cheat engine) for adobe air? i was trying to use chrome but chrome had an update that make it literary impossible to play flash games
post edit: i will also be fine if someone know how to edit the save file instead

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
okay. got a save file with almost max money and max point for all sexual parts modification. it'll say you have negative points available but all body parts are maxed put. if you want to enlarge any part just increase influence degree, every 30 points changes the body part and remove the ball sack at max. in total for 720 points to max out each spot. the save file is day 3 of the game btw

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Does anybody know where to find the Ver 2.08 of the game in english?
You can't. Because nobody translated the newest updates AFAIK. The game in English stops at this version, 1.36. All there is afterwards it's only in Japanese.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Anyone got the Japanese 2.08 version? I want to extract the CGs
AnimeSharing (2.14) - torrent

Direct Download:

Otherwise, torrent from nyaa (2.14):

Teodore Peverr

Aug 1, 2017
You can't. Because nobody translated the newest updates AFAIK. The game in English stops at this version, 1.36. All there is afterwards it's only in Japanese.
I have the japanese one, but the Story changes so much, I think I'll wait to see if someone translates it :,(
Maybe before that happes I'll learn Japanese ^_^

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
Please post here when you do.
welp i was checking if i could convert the game into a swf file so i could use the program i have in mind but i couldn't. but it seem my save file from the other version is shared with the japanese version so i have all the scene saved expact 3 in the 2.14

Lolitanator

Nov 9, 2017
Hey can someone post me a link to the english version. The link on the first page gives me a 404 error. And I really wanna play this game

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Hey can someone post me a link to the english version. The link on the first page gives me a 404 error. And I really wanna play this game
Yeah, sorry, I should have added more to start off with. Added more now.

Reactions: ponyguy

Eleyth

Jan 9, 2018
Is there anything big new thing in ver2?
how is it any different from 1.36?
and is there a new game plus when you beat the game?

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
So in that translation thread I came across some insight into how to decrypt the dwf files to swfs:

Decrypting ‘.dwf’ (into ‘.swf’)
Read them as a byte array
Then do the following to the first 100 bytes
bytes ^ i * 28 (Where ‘i’ is the index)
Save it as a file again and it should open fine in ffdec or whatever software you use
Decrypting ‘.dsv’ (into ‘.csv’)
Same as above, except do it for all bytes (not just the first 100)
When importing the csv, it’s just semicolon separators as normal

But there seems to be something off about it, or something missing. The math seems to work out, testing it on just the signature alone converts it into a valid swf signature, but when applied to the first 100 characters I end up with a file that ffdec fails to open, tried it out on several of them with a quick python script I threw together for testing.

Here is the script if anyone is curious:

Reactions: MystZER0

Elci

Oct 9, 2017
1. Acquired through tutorial.
2. Acquired through tutorial.
3. Captured Slimegirl.
4. Captured Harpie.
5. Captured worm ( leech )
6. Captured Nymph on the Level 11 stage.
7. Caputred Wolfgirl on the Level 18 stage. Bring a light with you.
8. Captured Foxgirl on the Level 20 Stage.
9. Captured a Sprite.
10. Captured (be captured by) a Piranha plant.
11. Captured (be capture by) a tentacle plant.
12. Capture the Witch (final boss) on the Level 30 stage.
13. Capture a Ghoul Woman on the Level 22 Stage.
14. Maxed out the affection of the Item/Shop girl.
15. At one point or another, talk to the Maid and a series of dialogues will lead you to a Futa appreciation bar. Also unlocks the back alley.
16. Rescued the Amazon woman in time on the Level 16 stage.
17. Captured an Oni.
18. Captured the Dragon Girl on the Level 21 Stage.
19. Beat the game.
20. Captured the Valkyrie woman on the Level 27 stage.
21. Defeat the final bosses without capturing the Witch.
22. Defeat the Final bosses, making sure to capture the witch.
23. Use the Maid’s first skill on the main character at any point in a battle. (Credit: Frankerz)
24. Play the Bar mini-game (?) A little Iffy on this one.
25. Acquired through main storyline.
26. This is gotten via crafting the “???????” and then using it on Lana. The items can be bought from the crafting shop. The recipe comes from the map where you find the fox girl. (Credit: theterribler)
27. Dunno. ( craft a mana orbe) (its a scat scene ^^' )
28. Play the Bar mini game on the 2nd difficulty without missing or failing. Also, for bar outfit play the 3rd difficulty without missing one. (Credit: grim1000)
29. Become naked and talk to the Maid. (Credit: Frankerz)
30. Lose in the final 1vs1 battle. (Credit: Frankerz)

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes