• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

florpunt

Oct 9, 2017
Are any additional scenes (or anything) unlocked by getting a character's Love rating high enough? How high is enough?

fool013

Jan 24, 2017
Are any additional scenes (or anything) unlocked by getting a character's Love rating high enough? How high is enough?
It has to be 100. The item shop girl has a scene. I think some of the others give you an item, though i'm not sure who.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
If I remember correctly, all of the Main character (so you won't get any scene if you, for example, max out the relationship with monster such as Harpy, Slime and so on) has a scene. But it's nothing sexual, just something along the line "you're my best friend!", so don't expect too much xD

(Unless with the new versions that came out, something has changed, but with this one is pretty much like I said)

florpunt

Oct 9, 2017
It has to be 100. The item shop girl has a scene. I think some of the others give you an item, though i'm not sure who.
If I remember correctly, all of the Main character (so you won't get any scene if you, for example, max out the relationship with monster such as Harpy, Slime and so on) has a scene. But it's nothing sexual, just something along the line "you're my best friend!", so don't expect too much XD

(Unless with the new versions that came out, something has changed, but with this one is pretty much like I said)
Thanks - good to know what the number to shoot for is. I'm happy with any extra scenes where Pia's overwhelming cuteness can shine. :p

lukazil

Oct 30, 2017
Has anyone managed to change the main character's foreskin? Curious because it's referenced in the seal power menu like it can be changed.

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
Has anyone managed to change the main character's foreskin? Curious because it's referenced in the seal power menu like it can be changed.
There is a point that you can decide to be circumcised or not. I forgot when it happens.

Soup_Mafia

Aug 9, 2016
Has this been updated to the latest? And are there any more games where the MC is a futa?

Last edited:

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Has this been updated to the latest? And are there any more games where the MC is a futa?
The Japanese version of the game is still on going with the updates. Sadly, the English translator (those that choose to take this game) seems that aren't interested that much with them (at least this is what I saw. Maybe it's not true, who knows)! As far as I could see, the newest version are just some bug fixes. Only one, for now, had some additional scenarios and such, but nothing big!

If there's something similar to a translation, probably it will be a partial and not completed.

Astraete

Nov 18, 2017
Just two question :
First where is the werewolf on stage 18 ? It is so dark that I don't know where to look.
And Second, how do you capture the witch? I read that you need to pay the money for freeing your sister before the city get attacked, is that true?

That's the sole things I don't know anything about.

Last edited:

fool013

Jan 24, 2017
Just two question :
First where is the werewolf on stage 18 ? It is so dark that I don't know where to look.
And Second, how do you capture the witch? I read that you need to pay the money for freeing your sister before the city get attacked, is that true?

That's the sole things I don't know anything about.

In the crafting menu you can take 3 torches and combine them into a torch that lasts for 20 turns, that might help finding the werewolf.

You need to use the True Seal skill to capture her.

You don't need to free her before the city gets attacked.

May 25, 2017
I downloaded this app while back and have version 1.36. Do I need a newer version? If so, are there any that have been translated?

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes