4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
rtj.png
rtjri6t.png

This is Captain of space ship prototype. What can do better? What do you think about her character?

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: ZZBible128

Saki_Sliz

May 3, 2018
Please add to your wishlist.
Will it also be available on other platforms?
the only one I care about is itch.io, mainly because I can tip more for dope projects, stay anonymous, and not tell the world what's on my freaking steam wishlist.

Last edited:

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Will it also be available on other platforms?
the only one I care about is itch.io, mainly because I can tip more for dope projects, stay anonymous, and not tell the world what's on my freaking steam wishlist.
Yeah sure this will be available on itci.io

Laehtsia

May 27, 2020
View attachment 2581805
View attachment 2581806

This is Captain of space ship prototype. What can do better? What do you think about her character?
Well sorry but tbh I really don't like her face, and since I'm not into giant boobs I don't think I will like this character. I don't mind MILFs tho, it's just that her face looks unsightly to me. I do prefer a face like the first one in your op tbh. I noticed you like to use that model in your games, maybe it's your kink so I won't judge but if I have to be honest I don't find her appealling at all ( but her cock is :devilish: )

Like if you wanted to put a MILF futa on your game I would have LOVED to see the mother of the MC in UFO ( you know the blonde one )
This, instead, is my type of milfs if you know what I mean : ( see the attached files )

I hope so much to see a dominant mommy futa like that in your game o_O

I also was disappointed with the weight gain of Pamela in UFO, I tought she was just fine but then she became too fat for me
It is surely a trope you like and since it's your game you do what you want but I don't find that attractive. However I do like muscular futas ( not like a bodybuilder tho ) , taller and milf futas etc... just fat is not my body type.

Also It's a shame you put a bowlcut on the second lady in op, her face is great but now she looks like a Karen lmao. You probably wanted to do something original and not stereotyped and I respect that but to tell the truth I would have preferred something more " classic " you know

Also when will the game be released ? When I asked you said beginning of May buy did you mean the 14h when you will be able to publish it on Steam or do you intend to post it on F95 before ? I look forward for this project

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
I would have LOVED to see the mother of the MC in UFO ( you know the blonde one )
I already added her in this novel. She is mother of mc.

Also It's a shame you put a bowlcut on the second lady in op,
What do you mean put a bowlcut?

Also when will the game be released ? When I asked you said beginning of May buy did you mean the 14h when you will be able to publish it on Steam or do you intend to post it on F95 before ? I look forward for this project
Will be released on May 19 as coming soon for free.

Thank you for your feedback! It was useful.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Laehtsia
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote