• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py FUTANARI UNIVERSE 0.02 ❤️ [Game Development Thread] RELEASED

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Oct 9, 2020
Ivan SHSC
ok wait calmly and with all the control I have I have to rearrange my ideas, so let me understand: this game we will see a male protagonist and his mother who are kidnapped by futanari, some will have huge penises (I hope some futa will also have muscles), the theme will be futa on guy, maybe there will be some incest scene, futa loli on male, big futanari on male. Will the theme be science fiction and with the possibility of a broad plot?

practically a masterpiece coming eh eh eh

If I misunderstood tell me

• Red Heart
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Ivan SHSC
ok wait calmly and with all the control I have I have to rearrange my ideas, so let me understand: this game we will see a male protagonist and his mother who are kidnapped by futanari, some will have huge penises (I hope some futa will also have muscles), the theme will be futa on guy, maybe there will be some incest scene, futa loli on male, big futanari on male. Will the theme be science fiction and with the possibility of a broad plot?

practically a masterpiece coming eh eh eh

If I misunderstood tell me
Yes, you got it right.

• Red Heart
Reactions: monsterdragon55
Oct 9, 2020
Yes, you got it right.
oh yes how nice I can't wait for this great game to arrive, I take advantage of it to ask you 3 questions if it were possible?

1) will there also be futa aliens?
2) will there be a particular space machine that can also make the futanari mother?
3) is it possible to see group sex scenes?

• Red Heart
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
oh yes how nice I can't wait for this great game to arrive, I take advantage of it to ask you 3 questions if it were possible?

1) will there also be futa aliens?
2) will there be a particular space machine that can also make the futanari mother?
3) is it possible to see group sex scenes?
1) Thinking about that.
2) No, but interesting idea.
3) Absolutely.

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote